GT Sport lost almost 20 days of saved data

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brockd43
  • 7 comments
  • 943 views
Messages
6
United States
United States
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm sorry if I have posted this in error, but I have been doing research the last couple hours for a solution and am getting frustrated.

Does anyone have a solution?!?!

Saved cars but went from 35 to 33 driver level, but my activity feed still shows the "congrats you reached 35" notification that I shared....amongst a lot of other career achievements...

Please helppppp
 
Corrputed save I think...do you have PS Plus? You can try and download a backup from there. First, backup the current save data you have in a USB drive.
 
Corrputed save I think...do you have PS Plus? You can try and download a backup from there. First, backup the current save data you have in a USB drive.[/QUOTE
Corrputed save I think...do you have PS Plus? You can try and download a backup from there. First, backup the current save data you have in a USB drive.


I may have already screwed the pooch on that one. I tried to down from the ps plus cloud already, but didn't back it up. May have overwritten something by accident in that case.

Or is there somewhere else you mean that I can check.

Where I did it was

Application Options>upload/download saved data


And I also went into the ps plus menu and did it that way as well by clicking on my cloud use percentage bar, and choosing GT etc
 
Happened to me aswell, probarly cause you switch between different PlayStations?
 
And I also went into the ps plus menu and did it that way as well by clicking on my cloud use percentage bar, and choosing GT etc
That's what I meant. I would've just backed up your current level 33 save because "reasons", but the PS Plus one should be more up-to-date.
 
That's what I meant. I would've just backed up your current level 33 save because "reasons", but the PS Plus one should be more up-to-date.

Yeah. Frikkin sucks
 
No, i haven't. Created 2nd account, one for each PlayStation. But uploading and downloading everytime you play the game on different console should work.
 
Back