Gt Sport Manufacturer test results

• Thread starter DNA_Stag
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
I ran all test with FIA specs but not the full races. I did however up the tire wear and fuel usage to compensate the full race. Ex: tires- x5 fuel- x8 for 8 laps (changed to) tires- x10 fuel- x16 for 4 laps.

Also remember I was not hot lapping but going for consistency so the cars can do the talking. Also, dont pay attention to only the total time and beat lap as that doesn't mean it's the beat car. This is meant to give you a general idea because what works best for me may not be best for you.

You guys rock and are well worth all the work I put into this. I really hope it helps. Good luck for your FIA season.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190608-005208_Excel.jpg
    Screenshot_20190608-005208_Excel.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20190608-005226_Excel.jpg
    Screenshot_20190608-005226_Excel.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 44
I ran all test with FIA specs but not the full races. I did however up the tire wear and fuel usage to compensate the full race. Ex: tires- x5 fuel- x8 for 8 laps (changed to) tires- x10 fuel- x16 for 4 laps.

Also remember I was not hot lapping but going for consistency so the cars can do the talking. Also, dont pay attention to only the total time and beat lap as that doesn't mean it's the beat car. This is meant to give you a general idea because what works best for me may not be best for you.

You guys rock and are well worth all the work I put into this. I really hope it helps. Good luck for your FIA season.

Great stuff man! Thanks for all the info, it’s much appreciated. Also, Welcome to GTP!! :cheers:

Good stuff and a smile on my face for having picked Toyota with the Supra as Manufacturer a few days ago. 👍

Back