GT Sport money

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIAR
  • 2 comments
  • 814 views
Messages
1
Germany
Germany
Hi everybody. :)
I'm playing GT Sport for a long time and since some ours I have 20000000 Credits. I played some rounds but it is not more.
Why this happen, is it a failure or is this corret? What can I do?
In the home screen I can see 20000000 credits and when I go to the information for how many miles, hours, wins etc... but there is 19.950.000 credits.
Why is that like that and what I can do?

Thanks for your helps. :)

B R

MIAR
 
Last edited:
Credits are capped at 20,000,000.

I keep myself perpetually hovered around ~19.5mm by buying Red Bull Juniors. I have an entire fleet of them at this point.

No sense in squatting on the credit cap, you’re just wasting money
 
Because you start with 50,000 credits. You're now at the credit limit - so spend it!
 
Back