GT Sport Nations cup points info needed.

South Africa
South Africa
yusri_speedy
Good day,

Can someone explain to me how people race on the nations cup night and end up with 74 points per race or 102 per race,I came 2nd and only got 38.do you have to do all three races or how does this work?

My 1st nations cup,I'm not taking it too seriously just wanna know how they obtain those points.

The winner's points are approximately 0.005x the average driver rating in the lobby (a little lower for higher ratings, and a little higher for lower ratings). The scores then fall to approx 20% of that for last place.

So to get more points you need to increase your driver rating so you compete in higher rated lobbies.

Only the score of the last race you do is counted, so you should only race again if you feel you can do better.

Last edited:
They take your best race of the night for your points and out of each series the best two out of the 6 rounds.
I try to race all the races of the night as I'm trying g to increase my driver rating.

They take your best race of the night for your points and out of each series the best two out of the 6 rounds.
I try to race all the races of the night as I'm trying g to increase my driver rating.

That's not quite right, it takes the score from your final entry of each round. If you score 200 points then go again an hour later and only score 100 it will be the 100 added to your score for the season.

Good day,

Can someone explain to me how people race on the nations cup night and end up with 74 points per race or 102 per race,I came 2nd and only got 38.do you have to do all three races or how does this work?

My 1st nations cup,I'm not taking it too seriously just wanna know how they obtain those points.

The FIA points go by the average DR of the lobby you get into. Here’s how it breaks down per lobby and per finishing position. :)

15715F46-CF9D-4B63-BBCE-849741640800.jpeg

Basically, the higher your DR, the more points that will be available in race. :)

Back