GT Sport on K' [07-30] | new K' Score | Events, Leaderboards, Profiles, Stats, Cars | Feedback

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Milouse, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Milouse

Milouse

The leaderboards seems to be still merged for the running week.
    But it's weird that your screen shows no more races, as i do see races on my screen:
    upload_2018-12-8_17-49-34.png

do you still see no races after a page reload?

2. Pigems

Pigems

Thanks for the info. It always shows no more races on my screen, has since I started playing a little over a month ago. I’ve never seen the screen you just posted before lol. I didn’t even know I was missing out. :)

3. Hasnain282

Hasnain282

It's always said 'no more session' and 'invalid date' for me.
    Could it be because my calendar is DD-MM-YYYY?

4. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Lwaderboards are totally messed up! Only are shown europe players, and that on the Asian, and World classifications! The orher 2 columns dont even work!

5. Milouse

Milouse

Yes, following the new region split, i was waiting the Official Website day change in order to understand what is going on and fix K', but it appears this morning that the official GT calendar page is broken in those new region where Calendar doesn't show events either.

FPV MIC and Pigems like this.
  6. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

..ok... thanks for the info... we will have to wait then...

7. Chiefy17

Chiefy17

Hey mate @Milouse or anyone, do you know why the poles/wins now have 2 numbers?. The one outside brackets is pre region split
    Edit sorry didnt see your reply to sturk previous page. Although i hqvent lost any data ( that in aware of and they seemed only to appear last week)

Attached Files:

Milouse likes this.
  8. Milouse

Milouse

Hi,
    despite the GT official website being still broken for 4 out of 5 regions, i found a way to publish event calendar with the current active leaderboards for each region, as long as a "World" merged one.

I added a small line that, if you encounter a bug showing no events, i'd like to see (screen or copy/paste) from the active events (not those that are ended). It is at the very bottom of each event, start by "Last" and is circled in red on my screenshot. That would help me investigate the problem.

upload_2018-12-11_15-54-48.png

Fixed, then :)

svenvangent, 8l23ub, FPV MIC and 3 others like this.
  9. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Nice! But still... no data from Oceania (Australia & New Zealand) I believe... :(

10. Milouse

Milouse

I just clicked on the three Oceania leaderboards and get a leaderboard diplaying each time o_O

11. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Milouse likes this.
  12. Milouse

Milouse

You're right, i should take care of that too.
    In the meantime, you'll find the Oceania Leaderboards via the Event page that i linked to in my previous post. ;)

svenvangent, Pigems and Mirror_man like this.
  13. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Yes!! Thanks!! :) I´ve got i
    Yes!! Thanks!! :) I´ve got it now! :)

Milouse likes this.
  14. Pigems

Pigems

@Milouse TYVM for all your hard work Sir, it’s greatly appreciated and I will be sure to post screen shots for you if anything else happens to come up. Thanks again and have a great day!! :)

sirjim73, svenvangent and Milouse like this.
  15. Hasnain282

Hasnain282

Like this?
    upload_2018-12-11_17-33-39.png
    upload_2018-12-11_17-33-53.png
    upload_2018-12-11_17-34-6.png

Edit: This is on Mozilla Firefox. I decided to check Google Chrome and it actually showed all the times on the there (apologies for not realising earlier)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  16. Milouse

Milouse

Thanks a lot, i fixed the times in Firefox. :cheers:

Pigems and Hasnain282 like this.
  17. Hasnain282

Hasnain282

Yeah its fixed now, nice one

18. Pigems

Pigems

I just checked from my iPad on Safari and this is what I’m seeing now, the regions are now separated but the race times are not showing yet. I don’t remember for sure but I don’t think it showed the previous weeks races after they closed like this before, I think it always showed this weeks races at the top, and it says all last weeks races are Race A. :)

DD271AB6-EDC3-4B04-A720-D1E3AB333216.png C7866F6C-FA5F-46EB-BF60-8A8F5F6EECBE.png 2E02F918-693B-46D7-93F6-2A251E34DF6C.png

Milouse likes this.
  19. Milouse

Milouse

I hope you get times now, i made a fix but don't have a recent Safari.

The others problems are inherited from the days of the daily events that are now weekly. I didn't correct that yet.

20. Pigems

Pigems

Hey I see times now!! That’s so cool, thank you very much. Your hard work is greatly appreciated Sir. :)

21. Milouse

Milouse

I changed the Leaderboard (Ranking) main page so that all links to 5 regional and world boards will appear there to.

22. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Excellent job Mil! :)

You re the Man!!!

One aditional question: is there a way to add to the tables the Dr & Sr of the players? And... the car that was used??

23. Milouse

Milouse

Practically, no. :(

24. Pfei

Pfei Premium

25. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens

Race C has not been counted this week since it's not available in PD's database. If you check your official profile, Tokyo South inner loop is not listed in course stats nor course records. Races finished still goes up, yet anything run on Tokyo South does not count. Hopefully PD fixes it and still has the data somewhere.

Pfei likes this.
  26. Pfei

Pfei Premium

This was all in Race A.

27. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

I'm having the same issue with Race A. It's not registering my top5's, or pole positions. The GTS app shows my wins and finishes, but the official GT website doesn't. theres definitely something wonky going on. I think it's on PD's side.

Pfei likes this.
  28. leaves_2B

leaves_2B

The same applies to Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane.
    It's not listed on the "Course Stats" page so all the race finishes and victories didn't count up to the "Driver Stats" page.

This is some important issue because the data has been hugely inaccurate these two weeks.

Sven Jurgens likes this.
  29. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens

It is listed on the course stats yet I'm 1000% sure I did more than 24 races there.
    Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane 24
    My qualy time for Monza is listed on KP, not for Tokyo this week.

I guess it broke when the server split. I was at 10 races at the no chicane version and likely did 14 races on Monday and Tuesday. I accidentally qualified before the server split. Since the split, no more data.

Milouse likes this.
  30. Milouse

Milouse

Your account doesn't have Sporting History data, maybe because you're account is fresh?
    Anyway, waiting for an account to get these data up, i made a fallback script that displays the Wins from the Achievements when missing otherwise.

Pfei likes this.