GT Sport on PS5 Still no Space for more Replays ?

• Thread starter BasherB59
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
London/UK
BasherB59
So I Finally bit the PS5 bullet :cool: and transferred all my data over from my PS4, Console to Console (i.e. not via the Cloud). :D
But I seem to have a couple of problems....:confused: :banghead:

Firstly, I had the Collector's Edition of GTS and the four (?) "Bonus" Cars haven't transferred over, I'm just getting that warning Triangle. So I'm guessing that I'll need to track down the Original Box for the Redeem Codes & re-input them. But will it allow me to do that if I've already used them on my PS4 version ? :eek:

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, my PS4 Replay saves have virtually filled up my GTS save File. So I can't save my new Races without deleting something I really would like to keep. :grumpy: Thought the problem would be solved, when I transferred all to my PS5, as the Console itself obviously has a much larger Memory. However, I'm still getting the same Message. :dopey:

Can all of my Replay Data be "Safely" :scared:saved to the Cloud & then deleted from my PS5, to free up some space ?
Thanks and Wishing You All a Merry Christmas & a Covid Free New Year !!:cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
So I Finally bit the PS5 bullet :cool: and transferred all my data over from my PS4, Console to Console (i.e. not via the Cloud). :D
But I seem to have a couple of problems....:confused: :banghead:

Firstly, I had the Collector's Edition of GTS and the four (?) "Bonus" Cars haven't transferred over, I'm just getting that warning Triangle. So I'm guessing that I'll need to track down the Original Box for the Redeem Codes & re-input them. But will it allow me to do that if I've already used them on my PS4 version ? :eek:

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, my PS4 Replay saves have virtually filled up my GTS save File. So I can't save my new Races without deleting something I really would like to keep. :grumpy: Thought the problem would be solved, when I transferred all to my PS5, as the Console itself obviously has a much larger Memory. However, I'm still getting the same Message. :dopey:

Can all of my Replay Data be "Safely" :scared:saved to the Cloud & then deleted from my PS5, to free up some space ?
Thanks and Wishing You All a Merry Christmas & a Covid Free New Year !!:cheers::cheers:
Did you download the Bonus cars? If you haven't already, give that a try. Not sure if that works on another console, but my experience says you should be able to redownload them if you already input the codes for them in the first place.

Did you download the Bonus cars? If you haven't already, give that a try. Not sure if that works on another console, but my experience says you should be able to redownload them if you already input the codes for them in the first place.
When I went to re-input the Redeem codes, it stated that they'd already been used! :grumpy:

Turns out that the "Bonus" Cars have uploaded ok :), I just had to look around for a bit. But I've still got a few with the Warning Triangle :confused:. Perhaps PD can give us the Option to Delete these Cars / Slots from our Garage.

Still no answers re the replays, so guess I'll just have to try it out for myself....:scared:

Still no answers re the replays
As with all PS4 games (even if you play them on PS5), GT Sport has a maximum game save file size of 2GB. All of your replay files eat into that space. How much storage your console has isn't relevant (aside from having enough to accommodate the 2GB!).

Back