GT Sport One Make Race Lobbies/Sorting The X Class

• Thread starter Amwulf
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
I want to hold one make "formula E" races using the hyundai n 2025 vgt and so far the only way to do that is to get really specific on weight restrictions, power, etc. And even then because you cant get specific enough like with drivetrain or whether or not electric cars can be used or not it makes having a one make race for grade X cars incredibly difficult to pinpoint.

While I like that this gets a player more involved with tuning, I wish there was a way to cut through the bs and have a one make option with the full list of the cars to choose from.

This made me think about just how much of a wide variety of cars there are in the grade x category that either dont need to be there or have a class separately for the more insane concepts like the tomahawk. The tomahawk and the BMW i3 dont belong in the same class :P and honing in the tuning restrictions between that big of a difference in vehicles is kind of a pain.

In my opinion they really stretched Group X way too far. In my honest opinion, Group X should only be reserved for cars that are far too powerful, cars that are design for one make races such as the go-kart, or cars that are just absolutely out-of-this-world bonkers. Something like the BMW i3 should definitely be an N class vehicle, as should vehicles like the Fittipaldi and even the Honda Project 2+4.

It's a bit of a stretch but I honestly would like to see even the classic Le Mans cars like the 330 P4 and the XJ13 be grouped into N class. I honestly feel really bad for someone who grinded their butt off to 20,000,000 and bought one of those classic cars hoping to use it, only to find that because it's in Group X it's absolutely useless.

As HammerStudiosGaming put it best, Group X has basically turned into a Dumping Ground, much like the Forza Specials division in Forza 7. Hopefully they sorted out for either this game or the next GT.

Back