GT Sport Red Bull X2019 Competition Endurance Series Race

Discussion in 'GTS Tuning' started by garystevens64, Jul 4, 2019.

1. garystevens64

garystevens64

Looking for one good car setup for the new GT Sport Red Bull X2019 Competition. I have one and it not to bad but i know there's got to others out there. If you have or know of a good one please sent it to me. Thanks

garystevens64

2. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

I'm looking for a strategy here as well. I did my normal thing, which is to run all the way lean on RH, and only pit twice, and it resulted in 8th place. Gulp. I guess they caught on to that, must do faster laps. Maybe I just can't drive this car at this track well enough yet, but 8th place? Weird.

Romafo72 likes this.
  3. garystevens64

garystevens64

I did the same thing but I found 1 setup that made it a little easier and I still didn't win but I did come in second. I'm not sure what happened over a few days but now I can't even keep it on the track. Every time I come out of a corner it wants to spin out. It's crazy.

4. garystevens64

garystevens64

I did find one. Its from Jump_Ace's Garage. I finally won last night but not by much. I tried it again today and I got spun out 15ft from the finish line. Just a quick tip that worked for me. When coming out of a corner try to ease on the gas that way you won't spin out. The other is don't bump into another car because that will spin you out and not him. Goodluck

garystevens64

fastone371 and Romafo72 like this.
  5. karlkabooom

karlkabooom

I use medium tires, tcs 4 and maximum downforce in the front and the back. works quite well for me.

Phantom171 and UltimateLurker like this.
  6. acve

acve

Thanks for the pointers, easy win with this. And due to endurance. .. loving the track.

karlkabooom likes this.
  7. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

OK, so I just wanted to reply to this so that anyone that wants help with it in the future will know how to do it.

Previously I had gotten gold on all of these endurance challenges by using RH tires and fuel map 6. However, with this race that didn't work, so I had to change my strategy a bit.

RM tires and fuel map 3 worked like a charm. I did switch to fuel map 4 for a bit, but I think if you just do RH FM3 throughout the entire race you'll beat it pretty easily.

Romafo72 likes this.
  8. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

Some discussion in the update threads. If this is Sardegna I did it with RH and FM1 all thru and just fueled when empty. I didnt find this too hard except for the fact that the car drives like a spaceship. I did conserve some fuel when in the lead but its really just to pad my gap to the #2 guy. Also HSG tune. If you've used the W08 and the x2014 then this car isnt hard at all.

I dont like the W08 and the x2014 all that much. I kind of like this one.

9. JoeDaSnow

JoeDaSnow

I'd rather use that as well.

10. Romafo72

Romafo72

Who's tune did you use, or was it stock?

I just ran this race. Stock with max downforce, front and rear. Ran RM tires with FM3, short shifting until the first stop on lap 13. I had two scuffles before my first pit which spun me out both times.

After pitting and starting lap 14, I continued with FM3 and short shifting until I caught P1 and P2 on lap 21. Then switched to FM6 and used the slip stream until P2 pitted on lap 24 and then used P1 until he pitted on lap 26. Easy win by 11 seconds.

Take it easy on the RM tires because my back tires got down to 50% and I could tell coming out of slow corners. Helps to stay in 3rd gear to keep from spinning them at higher rpm. Good luck, it was a fun race.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    fordlaser likes this.
  11. matejmart

matejmart

I managed to get gold with a 50 second lead. Used RM Tyres, Fuel Map 3 the entire race, TCS 3 but switched to 4 when my tires got worn out a bit just to play it safe. Pit at lap 13 and 26.

Used HammerStudios tune:

Front Tyres / Rear Tyres: Racing: Hard / Racing: Hard

Suspension:
    Natural Frequency: 6.00 / 6.00
    Anti-Roll Bar: 7 / 7
    Damping Ratio (Compression): 55 / 55
    Damping Ratio (Rebound): 85 / 85
    Camber Angle: 1.5 / 2.0
    Toe Angle: 0.00 / 0.00

Aerodynamics:
    Downforce Level: 1200 / 1650

Drivetrain: