GT Sport Red Bull X2019 Competition Endurance Series Race

Discussion in 'GTS Tuning' started by garystevens64, Jul 4, 2019.

1. garystevens64

garystevens64

Looking for one good car setup for the new GT Sport Red Bull X2019 Competition. I have one and it not to bad but i know there's got to others out there. If you have or know of a good one please sent it to me. Thanks

garystevens64

2. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

I'm looking for a strategy here as well. I did my normal thing, which is to run all the way lean on RH, and only pit twice, and it resulted in 8th place. Gulp. I guess they caught on to that, must do faster laps. Maybe I just can't drive this car at this track well enough yet, but 8th place? Weird.

Romafo72 likes this.
  3. garystevens64

garystevens64

I did the same thing but I found 1 setup that made it a little easier and I still didn't win but I did come in second. I'm not sure what happened over a few days but now I can't even keep it on the track. Every time I come out of a corner it wants to spin out. It's crazy.

4. garystevens64

garystevens64

I did find one. Its from Jump_Ace's Garage. I finally won last night but not by much. I tried it again today and I got spun out 15ft from the finish line. Just a quick tip that worked for me. When coming out of a corner try to ease on the gas that way you won't spin out. The other is don't bump into another car because that will spin you out and not him. Goodluck

garystevens64

fastone371 and Romafo72 like this.
  5. karlkabooom

karlkabooom

I use medium tires, tcs 4 and maximum downforce in the front and the back. works quite well for me.

UltimateLurker likes this.