GT Sport Remote Play

United Kingdom
Norwich
TheNorfolkDad
Just a quick one really. I can remote play my PS4 using my MacBook, can I plug in a controller and use it away from home?

Obviously I wouldn’t dream of playing sport mode, I’m sure the lag would not only be upsetting to me but would certainly ruin other peoples races. But I could take photos, view replays and make liveries, right? I don’t have to be on the same WiFi as my PS4?

Remote play doesn't work for every single game. There's a small tiny hand full that don't allow it . GT sport doesn't even mention it supports it on the rear of the box for some odd reason..

DSC_0418.JPG

It is supported here on the box

Also here is a link to sort it out.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...FjAOegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw22maAc2fQ0NPRwfCW5nNAp

So obvious follow-up questions here....

1) Can I use my wheel and pedals that are plugged into the PC? Or is it limited to only a controller?

2) If I can use my wheel and pedals, can I then use ANY wheel/pedal setup? Let's say an Accuforce DD wheel and Ricmotech pedals?

Jerome

Attachments

• 20180423_182425.jpg
    20180423_182425.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 32
Can someone go back to the remote play on the MacBook part for me?:confused:
Yes download the remote play app, sync up to your PS4 and you’re away. Haven’t tried it on a different WiFi yet though but as said above, it does supposedly work

I have played lots of GT Sport using remote play, works a treat. I've even done some lobby racing with friends, but do agree that the lag makes sport mode racing a bit risky so I don't do it.

Yes download the remote play app, sync up to your PS4 and you’re away. Haven’t tried it on a different WiFi yet though but as said above, it does supposedly work
I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this before. I work the overnight shift at a hotel and I just spent nearly my entire shift playing NHL18 :lol: Wish I’d known about this earlier it would’ve made the past six months much more bearable:ouch:

I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this before. I work the overnight shift at a hotel and I just spent nearly my entire shift playing NHL18 :lol: Wish I’d known about this earlier it would’ve made the past six months much more bearable:ouch:
How did you do it? Plug in your controller to the usb?

How did you do it? Plug in your controller to the usb?
Yup! I was surprised how easy it was, took me all of five minutes to setup at home and tried it out at work last night. Very little lag and the input was pretty accurate.

I was even more surprised how fast my works internet connection was. Based on how many complaints I receive about it at any given time :rolleyes:

At first I had it set to 720p but it worked much better at standard output which I believe was 540p.

So obvious follow-up questions here....

1) Can I use my wheel and pedals that are plugged into the PC? Or is it limited to only a controller?

2) If I can use my wheel and pedals, can I then use ANY wheel/pedal setup? Let's say an Accuforce DD wheel and Ricmotech pedals?

Jerome
Did any one answer this????

Back