GT Sport site/app down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter meck_rb7
  • 10 comments
  • 1,328 views
Messages
362
Netherlands
Netherlands
Like the title says, i can't use it.

Is says that my account i've logged in with isn't the same i use on my PS4....
I haven't changed anything and used the site all day.. all of a sudden it don't work anymore.
It says i have to do some online features on GTS on PS4 before i can use the site again? Very strange... anyone else with the same problem?
 
Like the title says, i can't use it.

Is says that my account i've logged in with isn't the same i use on my PS4....
I haven't changed anything and used the site all day.. all of a sudden it don't work anymore.
It says i have to do some online features on GTS on PS4 before i can use the site again? Very strange... anyone else with the same problem?

Yup, it's happened a couple of times to me recently, and it's happening now.
 
Did it solve itself?

I signed out of the site and restarted the PS4, then went online in the game, then signed back into the site on my PC. Took a few attempts, but then it came back. Not sure if it's a solution or coincidence though.
 
Just checked, site back up for me now. Pretty sure its something that solves itself.
 
Yes i'm back on too! Very strange!

But it's PD, what else do we expect?
 
Im back to! Problem solves itself.
 
Been qualifying for the daily at Willow Springs for over an hour, everytime I get matched and go to start a race the game crashes. Reboot of the Ps4 needed.

Down to a 1:16.9xx though, with another couple of tenths still to find if I can link all my best sector's together.
 
Last edited:
Back