GT Sport Spec II probleme (i think)

• Thread starter AlinRO
  • 10 comments
Romania
Romania
A few days ago I bought for myself a new PS4 and GTS Spec 2. I inserted the disk and I got on my screen"Copying version 1.39". The problem is that I got it on display for almost 2 days and it has 0 kb/45.317 GB since then...what is the problem, am I doing something wrong? I have internet connection, even with my stone age 1 mb/sec it should have be done by now...

Did you try again? Or do the simple turn off then back on the ps4, check connection settings, restart the download again?

I did...nothing happens! I changed both CD's and the first asks for the second and the second is keeping me at 0 kb non stop

Is anything being stored on your hard drive from GTS? I'd try deleting that and starting again.

Not sure if you were being serious about 1mb/sec but damn that will take a lot of time.

Do you have the option to use wired connection if not already? Give that a try if so. Failing that, setup a hotspot through your phone and see if the download then begins... at least then you'll know its a network issue.

When I tried again, I deleted what was in there and do it all over again. I was serious about the speed, that's how we roll in the rural side of Romania. Even so, the game, being on disk, it must be copied not downloaded from PS Store, so the connection speed doesn't matter...

When I tried again, I deleted what was in there and do it all over again. I was serious about the speed, that's how we roll in the rural side of Romania. Even so, the game, being on disk, it must be copied not downloaded from PS Store, so the connection speed doesn't matter...

Well if you do get it going which I wish you best of luck with, at 1mb/s please do not play sport mode lol.

I'm not a fan of Multiplayer anyway...I've installed COD Black Ops 4 in one night, from CD and it's working, the download started immediately...if the problem persists, I will download it from PS Store...120 gb of data, it will be fun :))

I'm not a fan of Multiplayer anyway...I've installed COD Black Ops 4 in one night, from CD and it's working, the download started immediately...if the problem persists, I will download it from PS Store...120 gb of data, it will be fun :))

Yes I bought an expansion drive literally just to store GTS haha

Best of luck mate.

IIRC GT Sport is ~90Gb. Unless spec 2 comes with 2 disks, you have ~50Gb you need to download on top of whatever is on disk.

Back