Gt Sport the full game, Full information + watch live at twitch

• Thread starter Nayef
  • 18 comments
United States
United States
Naam00-bh
Hi Guys, just played the full game and you can watch me live at twitch now my twitchis: Nayroox

If you played the demo, you gonna gets:
1- your Credit ( Money )
2- Millage
3- Distance

But you wont get your achievements, and your Driver Level, and youll lose all the Progress EX: Driveing school, Arcade ..etc

- You can Buy cars now ( Theres no new cars , just few cars same at Demo, just wait for the update they will do more cars ).
- You cant Upgrade your cars
- You can use your millage points on Millage Store. ( still no new things there ).
- You can sell cars

Lets Start whats on

1- Arcade: Theres 48 Single Races
2- Campaign: Same but you can play them all
3- Sport Mode: You must get the Licence Certificate before you go online Race ( By watching Videos )
4- Brand Central : still didnt see them all i think they didnt add new cars
5- Lobby: same as Demo

For more question, you can find me at twitch im live now
Twitch: Nayroox

Watching your twitch stream... if you don't want to loose your just gained 111.000 credits you might want to keep the game running until they open the server on the 17th to save it :)

Watching your twitch stream... if you don't want to loose your just gained 111.000 credits you might want to keep the game running until they open the server on the 17th to save it :)
1. in the demo you could earn 100k credits in 20 minutes of being AFK

2. why would they keep the servers off until the 17th? how would all the reviewers review the game?

Hi Guys, just played the full game and you can watch me live at twitch now my twitchis: Nayroox

If you played the demo, you gonna gets:
1- your Credit ( Money )
2- Millage
3- Distance

But you wont get your achievements, and your Driver Level, and youll lose all the Progress EX: Driveing school, Arcade ..etc

- You can Buy cars now ( Theres no new cars , just few cars same at Demo, just wait for the update they will do more cars ).
- You cant Upgrade your cars
- You can use your millage points on Millage Store. ( still no new things there ).
- You can sell cars

Lets Start whats on

1- Arcade: Theres 48 Single Races
2- Campaign: Same but you can play them all
3- Sport Mode: You must get the Licence Certificate before you go online Race ( By watching Videos )
4- Brand Central : still didnt see them all i think they didnt add new cars
5- Lobby: same as Demo

For more question, you can find me at twitch im live now
Twitch: Nayroox

I already have the game but i cant play anything , just Arcade , help ?

True but I wasn't getting the 1.5x Clean Race multiplier every time for some reason (didn't have time to find out why).

Hehe ok. :) Well if it works in the full game like in the demo, I never went back out of the race. That 10 min race was the first one I did that day, but after clicking through 2 screens after the race I could press a button to start the race again (same row of buttons where the red exit button was to leave the race). So the map stayed loaded and I could start a new race quickly. I kept getting the clean bonus each time except once where I think I drove off the track by accident. But afterwards it was fine again.

I hope they fix it for retail though, it's a bit of a lame way to farm credits. Although on the other hand, having B-spec Bob doing his workout while I cook dinner was more or less the same thing. :)

I already have the game but i cant play anything , just Arcade , help ?

The game isn't out yet and arcade is the only thing you can play when the servers are not online. Release date is 17-18-19 October depending on where you live.

Hehe ok. :) Well if it works in the full game like in the demo, I never went back out of the race. That 10 min race was the first one I did that day, but after clicking through 2 screens after the race I could press a button to start the race again (same row of buttons where the red exit button was to leave the race). So the map stayed loaded and I could start a new race quickly. I kept getting the clean bonus each time except once where I think I drove off the track by accident. But afterwards it was fine again.

I hope they fix it for retail though, it's a bit of a lame way to farm credits. Although on the other hand, having B-spec Bob doing his workout while I cook dinner was more or less the same thing. :)

The game isn't out yet and arcade is the only thing you can play when the servers are not online. Release date is 17-18-19 October depending on where you live.

but there are ppl playing it

So with arcade mode...how do you unlock all of the tracks? Does it take a while or is it pretty easy to unlock them all?

I will be spending most of my time in arcade mode, especially since you can earn credits and experience from there :)

So with arcade mode...how do you unlock all of the tracks? Does it take a while or is it pretty easy to unlock them all?

I will be spending most of my time in arcade mode, especially since you can earn credits and experience from there :)
You can unlock them by your driver level, last map I think it’s level 20 or 25

Some questions regarding customization.

-Can we change wheels in game and use them in race or just scapes and livery editor? (Had asked previously and told yes, just want to confirm 100%)
-Any body kits, spoilers like GT6?
-Are there any extra cars in the mileage booth or just the M4 pace car and Corvette gr.3 road car as in the beta?
-Performance customization, any separate upgrades like in GT6 for example turbo, etc. or just a preset power upgrade like in the beta?

Thanks!

I think it's already been said elsewhere that the mileage exchange hasn't changed since the live beta.

Back