GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.53/1.55)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 100 comments
Not sure whether it's via the update or not, but I can feel that the game soon becomes active after it complete to connect to server and check the save data, from at least before the server maintenance on 12/28 last year.
Sometimes I had to wait for a little or a long time, but there's no longer need to do it.

Last edited:
It looks like that the "Automatic Centering"-Function of the steering wheel (Thrustmaster T100 in my case) now changes from "On" to "Off", as soon the race starts. That wasn't the case before!
That is a problem for me, because the T100 begins to flip and spin around like crazy. Yeeaah, I know it is not officially supported, but it worked alle the time, till now correctly in "Automatic Centering On" mode with GT Sport. Now, I can't use the T100 any more with GT Sport any more :-(
Is this possible to resolve without buying adapters ?

I don't see a post for version 1.55, but it is no longer necessary to back all the way out of Time Trial mode in order to tune/detune the power level of a selected car outside of the current class.

Noticed the AI GR.Supra has been pulled from GT League Gr.4. events. It still shows up in Custom Races.

It's interesting because, GT League is where we get to see new DLC cars, before servers are back up.
Tried all races and changed my garage cars a few times in one race. AI cars shuffle, but the Supra still doesn't show.

Another weird thing I never had in any of my Gr.4 races, doubling of cars.
EQNN9IrUYAAqtfP.jpeg
EQNN31sVUAA-uPL.jpeg
EQNODTPUcAAEiyd.jpeg

When has this been updated? I just noticed all this extra info. And all I do is watch my replays. Never noticed this before.
IMG_20200223_105212.jpg

ERXPlGAUEAA-mv8.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back