GT Sport update 1.32 (1/17) broke FFB on Fanatec CSW 2.5 using DriveHub (2.0.3Beta-40)

• Thread starter AlexLude
  • 27 comments
Alexlude
Alexxxlude
Hi all,

Is anyone also experiencing this? I heard the last update from GT sport also broke FFB for CSL Elite and CSW v2.5 (Fanatec mode) using drive hub.

No Force Feedback whatsoever (resistance while turning, rumbling of wheel over berms, etc)

Fanalogic mode works but along with its quirkiness. Anyone else seeing the same issue that Fanatec mode is broken after update? Appreciate your feedback.

Hi all,

Is anyone also experiencing this? I heard the last update from GT sport also broke FFB for CSL Elite and CSW v2.5 (Fanatec mode) using drive hub.

No Force Feedback whatsoever (resistance while turning, rumbling of wheel over berms, etc)

Fanalogic mode works but along with its quirkiness. Anyone else seeing the same issue that Fanatec mode is broken after update? Appreciate your feedback.

Same problem - cannot feel any FFB (Fanatec mode) - was working before update. Wheel feels like my old non FFB wheel - turns but you can't feel a thing.

Tested on Assetto Corsa PS4 - works fine.

CSW 2.5 with CSL Elite LC pedals.

Edit: Was running on older drivehub firmware and got no ffb. Updated to latest beta 40 - no change, no ffb.

Hello fellow drive hub users!
I sent drivehub an email to see if they could help. They will not be open till Monday so hopefully in a week we might have an update. At least it’s not the wheel, it still has ffb on F1 2018 PS4 .

Update: if you put the drive hub into Logictexh mode. You will get the ffb back. A gentleman on Facebook suggested this and it WORKS! You’ll have to do a lot of tweaking to get the right amount of feedback. But it’s back!!

Last edited:
Hi

I'm having the same problem! CSW v2 has no ffb in F mode ? I updated drivehub to a newer firmware made no change.
Everything was working great before this update! Hope we get a fix soon.

This is bot good. Have only played with pad since the update but was planning to run with my CSW v2 whilst watching the NFL. Hope it's fixed soon.

I just submitted a Support Request with Collectiveminds who make the Drivehub. I included a link to this thread as well. Hppefully get this resolved quickly.

Hello, CSLforPS4, but it seems that the lamp is not lights.

I think there is a patch from the gt-s side, so it is desirable to solve all.

.43 is on the server now....

Had a bit more time to test the new update - feels like the FFB has been fixed. Steering and FFB feels better than before and the understeer rattle has been reduced.

An excellent update - thanks @Podger

Have essentially the same setup with the 2.5, have played the GT Sport several times since the last update, haven't experienced any issues, my last update to the Drivehub was last July, wonder if more recent updates to the Drivehub would be creating the issues.

Though dreading the day one of Sony system updates make the hub unusable.

Hello 

FFB Revived thanks

But
Gaaga Gaga Gatkon
Short time cutting connection indicator F lit 

Weak FFB Torque 
L Mode 
No problem

What server I can't find it anywhere?
Drivehub update tool - Go to "Downloads"
https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/drivehub/

39952898503_4fb0cd3fa9.jpg

I have a question on how to switch to the modes with a Fanatec universal hub...all I get when I boot up is C52, not sure what it means and since there is no Share or Options buttons on the universal hub, what buttons are you using to switch to F or FL?

Thanks,
Steve

I have a question on how to switch to the modes with a Fanatec universal hub...all I get when I boot up is C52, not sure what it means and since there is no Share or Options buttons on the universal hub, what buttons are you using to switch to F or FL?

Thanks,
Steve
The Universal hub is an XBOX device, the eqivalent buttons are View and Menu, View has 2 squares staggered one on the other, Menu has 3 horizontal lines.
CS2-0 is displayed on DH, whereas the FFF or LLL will show on the RIM...

Hello, since November I have a problem with the TX RW of Thurstmaster in GT SPORT, when I take curves where I turn the rudder in excess (Hairpins or closed curves) I feel a vibration that is not normal, as if the steering wheel were twisted in excess. I do not have that problem in Dirt Rally on PS4 or PC (ACC or Rfactor2). I think it's a problem with GT Sport nothing more. Any suggestions?

The Universal hub is an XBOX device, the eqivalent buttons are View and Menu, View has 2 squares staggered one on the other, Menu has 3 horizontal lines.
CS2-0 is displayed on DH, whereas the FFF or LLL will show on the RIM...

I tried this and there is nothing on the display when I push them, do I need to reinstall drivers to the drive hub?

So today while playing GTS, my wheel lost connection a few times, came back but not after going off the track, was getting stuck to the left, what could be causing this?

Fanatec V2 wheel base, Xbox Universal hub, Clubsport V3 pedals, SQ 1.5 shifter.

Thanks,
Steve

Back