GT Sport Updates : Undocumented Changes

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I remember there was a thread like this for GT5 and GT6 on here, so logically there should be one for GT Sport. Can we please make sure that this thread is undocumented changes only and please try to provide proof.

* = proof to be provided

As of 1.03:
- Changes to livery UI.*
- Decals being removed and added on custom liveries.*
- Numbers can be added to the Veyron Gr.4.*
- Some numbers being changed on custom liveries.*
- Grass near the track removed during gameplay at Dragon Trail.*
- HUD disappears when viewing own photos in archive.*

Last edited:
I feel like they updated the UI for the livery editor. I don't remember numbers being right by the decals on the right side, and also don't remember it scrolling so fast.

A thread like this often brings with it a lot of placebo effects among the legitimate changes. The official changelog should be listed in the OP and any undocumented change needs to be thoroughly vetted if it's going to be included in the OP.

A thread like this often brings with it a lot of placebo effects among the legitimate changes. The official changelog should be listed in the OP and any undocumented change needs to be thoroughly vetted if it's going to be included in the OP.

Would need to also have proof as well, just to be doubly-sure we're not posting wrong information.

Yep I also saw the number of layers now is counted or limited per side of the car.
Also i dont find several brand logos anymore in the paintshop. I feel like they remopved a lot probably a copyright thing but wtf. This made me really sad yesterday :(.

Yep I also saw the number of layers now is counted or limited per side of the car.
Also i dont find several brand logos anymore in the paintshop. I feel like they remopved a lot probably a copyright thing but wtf. This made me really sad yesterday :(.
I thought they added some?? I guess this kinda confirms not all brand logos are allowed on every car??

I thought they added some?? I guess this kinda confirms not all brand logos are allowed on every car??
Well i hope they come back. I had for my first 6 cars always a huge amount of brand decals. Now for the Ferrari and the BMW Gr.4 i only have like 1/10 of what it was before the patch. And why should on the Ferrari not be allowed to put Speedline when they in Reality produce Ferrari Wheels as well. Maybe they added all the Logos without permission and now deleted them until they get permission by the companys? Would be annoying if they dont come back.

- No more grass near the track during gameplay at dragon trail (I hope this is only a bug and not a choise)

- Now the hud disappear when you look your photos in the archive

As I posted in the livery thread already there are 2 small updates for the livery editor.

- When pressing on Finish Editing Layer after having worked on a layer it no longer goes all the way to the top of the layer list, it keeps the layer you last worked on selected.
- When holding down or up in the layer list it'll go down or up faster. Scrolls through the list by steps of 5 or 10 layers now, it was by just 1 layer before.

Very small updates but they definately help a lot to save much time when creating liveries.

Back