GT Sport VR on PS5......

• Thread starter Ant78
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
legacy-8
So,

Sony have announced, or should I say clarified rumors about the PS5 Boost Mode for top PS4 titles

This means graphic enhancements, frame rate enhancements etc on a game to game basis

So, to cut a very long story short...

GT Sport - PSVR - I really hope they make VR available in the whole game with full grids and multiplayer, this will be a game changer for me on an already top title.

Kazunori Yamauchi always said the only thing holding back it being fully playable in VR is the system itself.

Pretty Please :dopey:

So,

Sony have announced, or should I say clarified rumors about the PS5 Boost Mode for top PS4 titles

This means graphic enhancements, frame rate enhancements etc on a game to game basis

So, to cut a very long story short...

GT Sport - PSVR - I really hope they make VR available in the whole game with full grids and multiplayer, this will be a game changer for me on an already top title.

Kazunori Yamauchi always said the only thing holding back it being fully playable in VR is the system itself.

Pretty Please :dopey:

Can you give source of this PS5 boost mode? I never heard about it.

Can you give source of this PS5 boost mode? I never heard about it.

Just put PS5 boost mode in google, loads of articles. The one I recently read with bullet points, I can't find, I read it at work. Will take a look

Latest Posts

Back