GT Sport (VR) To be Debuted at Insomnia i60 14th April (UK) Birmingham

• Thread starter Marky264
  • 15 comments
United Kingdom
Surrey, United
Marky264
PlayStation UK have Announced that GT Sport will be Playable via PlayStation VR Session which can be Pre Booked -

"We'll have Farpoint, GT Sport (a UK first!) & Resident Evil 7 playable at Insomnia i60 on PS VR! Book a free demo:"

https://psvr-events.software.eu.playstation.com/en_GB/login#

This will be the First Opportunity to Trial GT Sport in the VR Dedicated Mode. Something I'm sure a lot of you who are on the fence regarding VR would like to see in person. I've booked My Session meanwhile for the Easter Sunday. Tickets are £25 I believe for the Day. But still a great chance for those wishing to try GT Sport if you haven't got Into the EU Phase 2 Beta by then that is!

PlayStation UK have Announced that GT Sport will be Playable via PlayStation VR Session which can be Pre Booked -

"We'll have Farpoint, GT Sport (a UK first!) & Resident Evil 7 playable at Insomnia i60 on PS VR! Book a free demo:"

https://psvr-events.software.eu.playstation.com/en_GB/login#

This will be the First Opportunity to Trial GT Sport in the VR Dedicated Mode. Something I'm sure a lot of you who are on the fence regarding VR would like to see in person. I've booked My Session meanwhile for the Easter Sunday. Tickets are £25 I believe for the Day. But still a great chance for those wishing to try GT Sport if you haven't got Into the EU Phase 2 Beta by then that is!

If you are in the UK.And last time I've checked UK is leaving EU....lol :D

Maybe, but to be honest I can see it making very little difference in the long run. Also, whilst the process to leave the EU has been triggered, it's not going to be an overnight thing. It could take as little as 6 months to a couple of years whilst deals are negotiated.

Anyway politics nonsense aide, to get back on track I doubt that the UK suddenly leaving the EU would instantly change things as far as PD is concerned, wouldn't make much sense I'd have thought. But hey, what do I know :lol:.

Maybe, but to be honest I can see it making very little difference in the long run. Also, whilst the process to leave the EU has been triggered, it's not going to be an overnight thing. It could take as little as 6 months to a couple of years whilst deals are negotiated.

Anyway, to get back on track, I doubt that the UK suddenly leaving the EU would instantly change things as far as PD is concerned, wouldn't make much sense I'd have thought. But hey, what do I know :lol:.
I was just joking mate.But either way,that event is for UK people.Rest of EU have to wait.

I was just joking mate.But either way,that event is for UK people.Rest of EU have to wait.

I know, just got me thinking about it anyway.

For now we have much more pressing matters than leaving the EU.......Waiting for the phase 2 part of the GTS beta of course :sly:.

Still part of the EU Region regarding PAL Regions that's not changing anytime soon. I come to this Forum to come away from poor Brexit "Banter" I hear day in and day out at work... So lets keep on track. :gtpflag:

Anyway politics nonsense aide, to get back on track I doubt that the UK suddenly leaving the EU would instantly change things as far as PD is concerned, wouldn't make much sense I'd have thought. But hey, what do I know :lol:.

When PlayStation UK announce as a "UK First" then I suppose It's worth a look Into If you're a VR Buyer from Day 1!

When PlayStation UK announce as a "UK First" then I suppose It's worth a look Into If you're a VR Buyer from Day 1!

Oh yea definitely, especially if your not 100% clued up about GT Sport VR, considering that the whole GTS VR thing has been kept relatively under wraps with not that info to go by.

Just bring the ****ing beta to Europe already! I thought water boarding was the worst form of torture (I'm mean enhanced interrogation) but this is killing me. I feel like the hungriest man in the world watching videos of people chowing down on the biggest juiciest steak I've ever seen :( I want some GT action! Shame I already have plans for that weekend otherwise I'd go.

Yet another 'event' getting a good go at GT before us.... will be old hat by the time it releases
There will be plenty of newer builds. Isn't the complaint that the demos have been the same cars same tracks.

Back