GT Sport, Whisky & Drunken Scotsmen.

• Thread starter Rizla
  • 8 comments
Scotland
Glasgow
Sid_Neigh
Last year when the GT6 servers shut down me & my three old chums got our PS3s in the one room for the final night. What a scream.

Spax4.jpg

As you can see Kate Bush was doing the bar tending that night & kept us well refreshed with the malts.

Whisky.jpg

Since then there's been no lads drunken driving nights in... Until last night. They all went mad in the last week and got another 3 PS4 pros & 3 copies of GT Sport.

One of the big TVs has died since last year but a couple of monitors did the trick.

4ps4s-1.jpg

4ps4s.jpg

Needless to say Kate was back on bar duty & I think I'm still a bit slaughtered.

What was my point? Oh aye...

Ever get the chance to race with mates in the flesh so to speak, then go for it.
Nothing beats calling the devious dive bombing bastid a torrent of unrepeatable drunken slurs on his character, right to his face.

& the highly articulate but profanity laden response about how I couldn't steer sheep buggers up the rest of the lap because I can't stop laughing.

A right tonic. Missed it so much.

Did something similar with a few mates back in 2002 with GT3 on the PS2, t'was a right laugh I tell thee.

Fantastic job. Nice selection of malts you have there. It works well with racing, as you don't have to keep drinking like beer and cider.

VBR
I've seen that already. Also seen the YouTube videos you guys uploaded. Great stuff!

:D
We actually had one arranged to see GT6 out in mid-2017. It went ahead, but I couldn't attend because kidney stone.

Back