GT Sports is like a mini video game Facebook for Motorsports

• Thread starter nib95
  • 2 comments
NIBZY
Honestly mega impressed with the UI/UX and everything possible around it. From your custom profile (including profile pic, garage shot, description colours etc) through to the sheer breadth of user generated content and the way you can interact with it all.

I'm spending lots of time just browsing the activity feed, liking photos, videos, liveries, outfits, posting comments, liking other peoples comments etc. Even uploading some of my own content too (eg mobile wallpaper scape shots).

Friends are also posting vids with descriptions like "finally got gold on this mission, felt amazing!" and it's just cool viewing, liking and commenting on their individual feats, all within the games UX. Feels like Polyphony are really cultivating and growing a social media esque community within the game.

It all feels pretty ambitious and forward thinking. Very interested to see how it develops, but bloody hell isn't all this stuff going to take a toll on Polyphony servers? How much storage too!

What are your thoughts? Have you guys experimented with it, or spent much time browsing the activity feed, friends profiles or user generated content?

Last edited:
I like this aspect too. One thing I'd like to be able to see is the amount of saves my liveries have.

Yea that would be good. I'd also like an option to multi select images or photos you've taken, for bulk delete or USB transfer.

Lastly, when clicking on a livery to view, when you hit back, instead of resetting you to the start of the livery page, it should put you directly back on to the position or specific livery you were previously on or already had selected.

Back