GT Street Racing

Bringing games such as Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero, Driver, and Gt3 together. My idea is too create one cool street racing game. Tokyo Extreme Racer had the idea for street racing but just couldnt get the game together while driver had the idea from running from the cops but just couldnt put it together, and finally gt3 had the idea of racing and just mastered it completly.
   So, what part to keep from each game? Lets start with GT3, great game and i think the things that makes it the best is the cars and some of the upgrades you can do to them. Also using the graphic designers and the realasticness the game has. Since this game is a street racing game and not a race track game there would be no need to gt's tracks. For Tokyo Extreme Racer the only good thing it has is the main idea of witch you cruise around til you find somone to race, however all the other ideas they used like highways and not using the cars real names and bad graphics should be thrown away. Now driver, talking about cruise mode only, where if your good cops dont go after you but say if the cops see you speeding or racing somone and all the stuff they should go after you for they do and also using drivers city idea in which you cruise and race around the city instead of being stuck in a high way or a track where you have to go only one way. Somthing that none of the games have that the makers of gran turismo should do since they can do everything, is create more customizalbe things such as body kits for cars and spoilers and other racing modifications. In this game they should use street racing cars only such as honda civics, acura integras, celicas, and you know what i mean.
    For a review if i lost you :
Have money buy a car go cruise around and they have to come up with some good way to make money in the game not really winning money from the person you race beside you because thats not realistic but theres somway too that would make sence i just cant think of a good one. Okay so you cruise around the city and there are many cool street racing cars in the city also and just cruise around til you get stuck at a red light and notice and hooked up honda civic Si next to you so you rev your engine and when the light turns green your off racing around the city til you know whos car is better adn then....opps is that a red light you went through with a cop sitting at it so now your not racing the guy anymore but your both running from the cops instead. See so much action in such a simple game no one has bothered to make. So you win money the way the game creater desides and gives you money to tune your engine and get your car looking good on the outside with a body kit and some 20 inch rims. Note in the cityies they need to make not only 5 different computer trafic cars not the racing ones but just plain traffic because that is boring to look at. Well i know this is confusing but i know most of you get the idea for the prefect Racing Simulator

Yes, it would definitely make a great game, but I don't think it would carry the GT name.  The GT series has (thankfully) too much of a European perspective to it, even though it does have a lot of Asian cars.

Personally, I just think you described a video game version of The Fast and the Furious - which is a very good possibility!  :D

Well actually thatz not really simulator, but a real thing for us Import Tunerz/ street and illegal drag racing types. But I like your idea, not bound by tracks free to race anyone you want. But what I would like is to be able add bodykits like how you could  to the rims in GT3, but be able to mix and match. Also get real perfomance parts vendors, such as HKS, Greddy, DC sports, Mopar, etc. That way u got more choices to make with upgrades. Basically more realism. Tokyo Extreme Racer was a good idea, just sorry graphics (ok, they were...aight) and codenames for cars and the like. Friver, I lost control a lil too easy doing the stunts I was pulling off but the gameplay got me hooked. I hope some software company's might get these kinds of ideas and make a game like this, or you can wait till I get my software engineering degree. Well keep up with the ideas maybe a software company might read these forums (keep hopin and prayin :) )

Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero is the game for Fast and The Furious if you look at the Fast and The Furious homepage it talks about them making that game for Fast and The Furious  

Tokyo extreme racer has the idea but not the game....game graphics suck cars arnt real names..no police and do the same thing the whole intire game...game sucks

Latest Posts

Back