GT Synchronized Replays

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunjeev
  • 10 comments
  • 2,155 views
Messages
117
Messages
SunhiLegend
Anyone else hoping we get synchronized replays in GT5. I spent hours watching replays in that mode it was so cool. Not having that option on GT5 prologue and GTPSP makes me think we won't be getting it for GT5. The replays get boring after a while and synchronized replays are so awesome to watch.

Anyway I just hope we get that option in GT5.
 
What would be cool is if they use the synchtonization tool for real races across everythign from nascar to WRC to formula one. Then you could watch the race in GT5 and have control of camera angles OR, you could jump into the race your self (with the other cars as ghosts) and you could pit your time against the professionals!
 
I think he means synchronized with the music, with all the fancy effects.

I'd rather watch replays normally, but I guess it will be in the final game :)
 
I'm hoping you can do full-screen replays for two-player battles as opposed to the split screen style in Prologue.
 
Yes. I'm really missing the Synchronized replays from GT4. Hopefully it willbe present in GT5. Can't wait to see those awsome and cool lighting effects etc from the PS3!
 
I can remember this kinda replays from GT3 very clearly
 
Yes I would like synchronized replays.

I would like to go to the replay theater, load up 2 (or more?) replays and watch them together, at once.
Just a tap of a button to cycle through them when needed.

In GT4 we could watch a ghost and your lap together during replay, that was/is nice, but we couldn't do it in replay theater.
 
yeah i remember synchronized replays from Gt3 gt4 but i rather have full-screen replays for two player battles
 
Syncronised replay with custom music.Oh yes
 
What would be cool is if they use the synchtonization tool for real races across everythign from nascar to WRC to formula one. Then you could watch the race in GT5 and have control of camera angles OR, you could jump into the race your self (with the other cars as ghosts) and you could pit your time against the professionals!
That would be one big minefield on "not worth even tryings". Neat idea but technically it'd be a nightmare and expensive to work even with a smaller userbase.
 
Back