GT TV on GT5???

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam46
  • 11 comments
  • 1,604 views
Messages
2,273
United Kingdom
Hampshire
Messages
AdamWeller_
I was going on GT5P the other day, and I was just wondering will there be a version of GT TV in GT5?
 
Possibly.
 
-> It was tested in GT5P, so I would think so. But with a statement that there will be no DLC in GT5, it will be just like the game itself, we never know (yet). :indiff:
 
-> It was tested in GT5P, so I would think so. But with a statement that there will be no DLC in GT5, it will be just like the game itself, we never know (yet). :indiff:

Well that's PD for you, never know what to expect.
 
there will be no DLC for cars tracks etc. GTTV is in other league.... And yes it will be in fulll GT5.
 
there will be no DLC for cars tracks etc. GTTV is in other league.... And yes it will be in fulll GT5.
Oh? You have these facts to hand do you, direct from PD? I'm interested to know where it has been confirmed there will be do DLC for cars and tracks. Just because he has said that he wants the "full game" to ship on the disc does not mean we won't get any more cars later on. Personally, I think that if they avoid DLC these days, they are throwing money away.
 
-> It was tested in GT5P, so I would think so. But with a statement that there will be no DLC in GT5, it will be just like the game itself, we never know (yet). :indiff:

there will be no DLC for cars tracks etc. GTTV is in other league.... And yes it will be in fulll GT5.

Seriously, stop with the NO DLC EVER BS. You read one line or heard one sentence, took it out of context, and now you're spreading it like it's fact.
 
Any news for GT5 having GT-TV?
 
no new news but it should work for record hot lap times worldwide or something like that,that will be cool 👍
 
At risk of turning this into the DLC thread...

He never stated they won't do it. He said, (paraphrasing) "let me be clear, we are releasing a full game and we have an online team that will look at it after the game is released."

So, there will almost surely be DLC after the game is released. Remember, he has a team working on cars and tracks right now. If they do not make it in, they will become DLC.

As far at GT TV being part of GT5. Surely it will, but nothing has been confirmed.


EDIT: Just realized some of the posts were from April.:ouch::lol:
 
I believe one of the videos on GT TV says they are going to have an even better GT TV in GT5 so yes they will have it.
 
Back