GT versus GF/Wife/SO

  • Thread starter Thread starter CRXnut
  • 38 comments
  • 1,886 views
Gil
My wife thinks that it makes too much noise, and complains when I spend too much time "driving my car in circles".

Hey, my MUM says that about me and GT....
 
14 years of blissful happiness (okay, stop choking now)
2 kids
1 Rottie (who likes to lay on my controller cord)
Spend about 3-4 hours a nite. Well now I do Stop playing for a few months.
Erased my memory card a few weeks ago (TOTALLY bites) Was cleaning up a mem. card for the wife to save her DDR, which incidently I bought her for Christmas. when I noticed I had three game saves on three cards. Right after I erased one did the old gray matter kick in that I really shouldn't have done that :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :crazy: :ouch:
Yeah whine whine (where's the cheese)
Now have:
A-spec-9354
B-spec-8551
All begin,pro,endro complete
Extreme-FGT to do
Spec. Cond-
easy-done
normal-three to do
hard-four to do
Licenses-
B-14 gold, 2 silver
A-12 gold, 4 silver
IB-all silver
IA-all silver
S-all bronze
 
Edited:

Not married or have GF
:lol:

I should read more..
 
I've been married for 3½ years - my wife actually introduced me to GT, something I think she wishes she hadn't done. However, I have found that as long as I make sure I do what needs doing at home, pay her some attention and that she has something to do while I race she does not seem to mind.

I have about 19,000 km and completed all missions (only PAL though).
 
Married a year and a half, 99.8% done. F:censored:in' R34. My wife plays every once in a while. She is more of a 'The Sims' type person though. I don't hold it against her, gives me more time with GT.
 
How come I'm single & I only have..
GT4Status.jpg


2698km O_o
 
Mr Deap
I've heard that a lot. :lol:

I really enjoy my private time(or single time if you want to call it that) and I am not in a hurry to find someone. Besided why would I want to subject myself to more headaches when I'm stuck here already with my family/relatives. :grumpy: I can't wait to get my own place.

If I were married or had a gf I would probably have more of a problem with GTP or my puter. :grumpy: I got cheats for all the car so I'm good with GT4. I use it mainly to drive cars once in awhile but GT3 might be a different story.
 
Back