For two days now, I played GT4 the whole day only stopping to eat and take a shower. I'm done with Begginers and all the Pro races except the GT World Champ. I'm pretty excited. Tried to use FullyModded Cadillac LIEN, but I can hardly beat the GT One race car, had to bail.. Can anyone suggest of a car to use and some settings for this final stage of Professional events?
take your Cien and enter it into the El capitan Endurance. Win it, and you get a nice Minolta which is easy as hell to win in
edit: if you cant get into the endurances yet go run a few races such as the DTM and some manufacturer(sp?) races. wait...heres an idea, go out and buy a Astra Touring Car for 500,000 and enter it into the Deutch tourenschaft or whatever its called. win that and you win a CLK race car, which you can use to race in the GTWC (which is possible but apparantly harder) or sell it to get 750,000
If you are at 25% or more run the El Capitan enduro and win the Toyota Minolta. That should win most or all of the races without mods (Except hard tires maybe to get better tire wear)...
Dang! A question from the Phillipines answered in < 5 minutes from the UK and TX! Can't get more global than that. 👍
Well, I was about to add to bigjoe's post that "Five minutes utilizing the SEARCH function would have yielded LOTs of answers." Decided I'd best check BEFORE inserting my foot in my mouth, so I typed in "Gran Turismo World Championship." Got exactly ONE response...GTmaster's original post!
Tried again using "GTWC" & got Four PAGES of THREADS (found HERE) at least half of which should give you hours of enjoyable reading about the Series.
Short Answer(s): The most important thing to remember is that there is NO MAGIC CAR or SET-UP to win the GTWC! & like so many similar threads before it...this one is destined to be locked shortly as well...O.G.