GT world championship B-spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter Berzerker1
  • 12 comments
  • 7,069 views
Messages
24
Messages
B3rz3rk0r
Hey everyone!

Ive been trying to beat this b-spec race for about 10 hours straight now but still havent succeeded. I tried with a fully specced 458 Italia and a Veyron aswell but Bob doesnt want to win :<

Soooo i write this post to see if you lot could give me some advice or feedback to see what i do wrong, if im using the right cars and whatnot.

I would really appriciate some help here

Thanks alot!
 
i would also like to know what car and settings i can use to beat this in B-spec mode as well, along with the all-stars and like the wind events as well.
 
Hi there.

Mine is driving this actually with an Mazda 787B and rules by now.
I think you will need a race car - A real race car like e.g. the Peugot 908 HDI Fap.
 
I used the Mazda Furai concept, max the Down force and install any upgrades you can (not many). all gold first try. the car is ridiculously good for what you had to do to win it, which I don't even remember anymore but it was from some lame event in the first two tiers if i recall.
 
ok so the mazda furai concept will definetly win this race in b-spec? because i have one.
 
trying it out now.. looks really good at least on sarthe

thanks for the heads up nvous23
 
Allright, seems to be working great. Won Sarthe with A LOT and the nordschleife in progress seems to be going my way aswell :)
 
Yes b-spec mode. My driver is lvl 16. semi-cool guy named D.Hodge :)
 
berzerker cool, let us know if that mazda furai concept will beat this entire event easily. and exactly what mods do you have for this car in order to win. i dont want to overspend if i dont need to. just enough to beat this event.
 
Any chance the stealth McLaren F1 can win this? I sold the Furai several days ago.
My b-spec racer is much, much faster in the McLaren F1 than he is in my 835 bhp Audi R8 V10 (or my 458 Italia, but I've only got that upgraded to around 650 bhp), but perhaps not fast enough for the GT World Championship?
 
I need to get my dingbat leveled up so he can try out this event. Mine seemed actually rather good with my Veyron so I'd be surprised if he couldn't win it using that. If not I suppose he can borrow my race car. ;)
 
I won the entire thing with ease, all i did was to maximize the downforce and buy the stage 3 turbo.. thats it. After that it was just to go watch TV or something :)
 
Back