- 2
Hey guys, new to the forum, but really liking what I see so far.
Anyways, I spent the weekend upping my % from 20ish to 26 or so, did my first 2 Endurance Races, finished up Beginner Mode (had a few nagging races to finish), and everything in Professional Mode (save GT World Championship).
I am a GT veteran, and while I know I am far from perfect behind the wheel, I feel that I am a pretty darn good driver in this game. Figuring this, I determined I was ready to tackle this GT World Championship and unlock Extreme Events.
I decide that I am gonna go for it in my MB CLK-GTR. It's the top car in my arsenal, and with all the upgrades, I figure it should do the trick.
Well, long story short, I was getting DOMINATED on Tokyo R246. I was running laps in the mid 1:20:00s, and still dropping 1.5 to 2 seconds to the cars in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Can anyone offer me any advice on car selection or technique? I'm kind of at a loss, and I've grown a little bored of 'one-make races' for the time being, so I'd like to move ahead to the GTWC.
Thank you in advance!
Anyways, I spent the weekend upping my % from 20ish to 26 or so, did my first 2 Endurance Races, finished up Beginner Mode (had a few nagging races to finish), and everything in Professional Mode (save GT World Championship).
I am a GT veteran, and while I know I am far from perfect behind the wheel, I feel that I am a pretty darn good driver in this game. Figuring this, I determined I was ready to tackle this GT World Championship and unlock Extreme Events.
I decide that I am gonna go for it in my MB CLK-GTR. It's the top car in my arsenal, and with all the upgrades, I figure it should do the trick.
Well, long story short, I was getting DOMINATED on Tokyo R246. I was running laps in the mid 1:20:00s, and still dropping 1.5 to 2 seconds to the cars in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Can anyone offer me any advice on car selection or technique? I'm kind of at a loss, and I've grown a little bored of 'one-make races' for the time being, so I'd like to move ahead to the GTWC.
Thank you in advance!