GT World Championship with Toyota Minolta

• Thread starter Ram-Rod
  • 17 comments
United States
Texas
Well, after viewing many threads on the GT World Championship i have decided to do it in a Toyota Minolta with stage 2 turbo. Here are the cars competing.

MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car 89 ( there are 2 of there cars, i am one of them )
Gillet Vertigo Race Car 2004
Nissan R92CP Race Car 92
AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car 98
Nissan R89C Race Car 89

Race 1: Tokyo R246: Starting Lineup:
1. MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car 89 ( ME )
2. Nissan R92CP Race Car 92
3. MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car 89 ( CPU )
4. Nissan R89 Race Car 89
5. Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car 98
6. Gillet Vertigo Race Car 04

The Race: Me and the R92 keep trading spots until the final turn of lap one when i take and hold the lead. Alot of mastekes made on lap 2. My lead was dissolving as the race went on. Lead continues to dissolve. Tire Wear becomes a factor. Thank goodness for the other minolta and the nissan, they put up a fight for 2nd causing me to regain my lead. But mastakes got me again causing spots 2 - 4 to gain ground. Lost lead on lap 4. Kept switching throught spots 1 - 4 for next few laps. Entering lap 7 i finnaly lead my 1st lap since lap 1. Teamate MINOLA takes 2nd. Spun out on lap 8 :mad: . Lead minolta pits on lap 8. Vertigo also pits on lap 8. Lead nissan pits on final lap. I lead entering final lap. I was the only car that didnt pit. I drove at a steady pace to win.

The Results:
1. MINOLTA 88C-V
2. MINOLTA 88C-V
3. Nissan R92CP
4. Nissan R89C
5. Mercedes CLK-GTR
6. Gillet Vertigo + 1 Lap
These are the same as the turnimate standings.

Race 2: Twin Motegi Super Speedway

Starting Line-Up:

1. MINOLTA 88C-V ( ME )
2. MINOLTA 88C-V ( CPU )
3. Nissan R92CP
4. Nissan R89C
5. AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR
6. Gillet Vertigo

The Race: One of my fave tracks. And uneventful race. Lap 15 spots 2 - 4 pit. I didnt not pit in the entire race. Vertigo pits on lap 16. Mercedes pits on lap 18. i lead every trap and lead every lap.

Race Results:

1. MINOLTA 88C-V ( ME )
2. Nissan R92CP + 1 Lap
3. MINOLTA 88C-V ( CPU ) + 1 Lap
4. Nissan R89C + 2 Laps
5. Mercedes CLK-GTR + 3 Laps
6. Gillet Vertigo + 4 Laps

Championship Standings:

1. MINOLTA 88C-V ( ME ) 20 Points
2. MINOLTA 88C-V ( CPU ) 10 Points
3. Nissan R92CP 10 Points
4. Niaan R89C 6 Points
5. AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR 4 Points
6. Gillet Vertigo 2 Points

I took a brake save'd my data and played some baseball in reward for winning.

Races 3 and 4 coming later today.

I have tried to win the GT4 world championship with the Toyota Minolta 88C-V with all the mods i can get......i still can't win it :ouch: ......did you mess with the gear ratios?......or what else did you do to the Minolta...could use the help, thanks

Well its time to start race 3.

Race 3: Hong Kong

The Starting Line-Up:

1. MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V ( ME )
2. Nissan R92CP
3. MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V ( CPU )
4. Nissan R89C
5. AMG Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR
6. Gillet Vertigo

The Race: R92CP hit me on the sharp hairpin and him and the minolta pass me for the lead 👎 . Slammed into wall after that :dunce: . Slammed into nother wall after that :mad: :mad: :mad: . Fed up with the wall smashing i decided to swith to b-spec when i pitted. Vertigo pits on lap 10. The Nissian R92CP, CPU Minolta, Nissan R89C, Mercedes, and I pit on lap 11. I switch to b-spec.

Race Results: You dont wanna know

Championship standings:

1. MINOLTA 88C-V ( ME ) 20 Points
2. Nissan R92CP 20 Points
3. MINOLTA 88C-V ( CPU ) 16 Points
4. Nissan R89C 10 Points
5. Mercedes CLK-GTR 7 Points
6. Gillet Vertigo 4 Points

Race 4: Seoul Central Reverse ( I like this track )

Starting Line-Up

1. MINOLTA 88C-V ( ME )
2. MINOLTA 88C-V ( CPU )
3. Nissan R89C
4. Nissan R92CP
5. Mercedes CLK-GTR
6. Gillet Vertigo

The Race: Slid and hit the wall on the hairpin on lap 1. After leading lap 1 i was confident. Slammed into the 3rd wall on lap 8 :mad: :dunce: :ouch: . Amazingly i recored a top speed of 232 mph. on that lap :drool: :sly: . Slammed into wall again on next lap :dunce: :mad: . Minolta pits on lap 15. Vertigo also pits. R89C Pits on lap 16. R92CP Pits on lap 17. Mercedes pits on lap 18. I did not pit. This caused me to win :sly: .

Race Results:

1. MINOLTA 88C-V ( ME )
2. Nissan R92CP
3. MINOTLA 88C-V ( CPU )
4. Nissan 89C
5. AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR
6. Gillet Vertigo

Turnament Standings

1. MINOLTA 88C-V ( ME ) 30 Points
2. Nissan R92CP 28 Points
3. MINOLTA 88C-V ( CPU ) 20 Points
4. Nissan R89C 13 Points
5. AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR
6. Gillet Vertigo 5 Points

Races 5 and 6 Coming Later Today.

hong kong and new york really messed up my score..i use the AMG Mercedes Benz CLK race car..or whatever its called. I only added a stage 4 turbo and thats it. well..thats very much u can buy. Anyways. i ended the series in 3rd place..the stupid toyota minolta keeps winning if i don't win..what a *****. How do you save in between races? u don't race the series? cause i do..

Sorry its been awhile. i dont have the rest of the write up but... I won the championship by 12 points. Won 6 of the 10 races. Now on to Extreme Hall.

isaac05
I have tried to win the GT4 world championship with the Toyota Minolta 88C-V with all the mods i can get......i still can't win it :ouch: ......did you mess with the gear ratios?......or what else did you do to the Minolta...could use the help, thanks

Wierd, I won it in the Minolta stock!!!, Just adjusted the suspension and gear ratios to suite each track.

Nice write up so far Ram Rod, keep em coming...

Back