GT World Championships (yes another question)

  • Thread starter Thread starter KevsfastZ
  • 3 comments
  • 552 views
Messages
135
Hey Guys,

I have been surfing your forms for weeks now and found a ton of information & questions I needed which I am real appreciative of. But, there is one question that I failed to find a previous post for. I just finished the 24 hour race and won my wonderful F1 car, I am now competing in the Gran Tourismo Championships with the F1 and have a question, I have 5 gold’s in the first 5 races but I am not racing from the beginning (i.e. started from the first race did the first 5 then backed out, came back and starting racing the rest with my F1car) Now, the question is, will I be able to complete the race and win my prize car if I have not raced it straight through?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin D
 
Im not really sure but I think that you have to get first place in the series race to get the prize car and move on to the extreme hall. You dont have to get all gold you just have to get first place.
 
yeah scorp is right, u wont be able to get to extreme if u dont win the series
 
KevsfastZ
Hey Guys,

I have been surfing your forms for weeks now and found a ton of information & questions I needed which I am real appreciative of. But, there is one question that I failed to find a previous post for. I just finished the 24 hour race and won my wonderful F1 car, I am now competing in the Gran Tourismo Championships with the F1 and have a question, I have 5 gold’s in the first 5 races but I am not racing from the beginning (i.e. started from the first race did the first 5 then backed out, came back and starting racing the rest with my F1car) Now, the question is, will I be able to complete the race and win my prize car if I have not raced it straight through?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin D

Scorpion is right...in order to get to extreme hall and prize car, you must enter and win the championship series and not do single races.
 
Back