GT World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 6 comments
  • 768 views
Messages
5,113
France
SoCal
Messages
GTP_MooCow
I have searched this forum without finding any info.

Over NEOGAF, i read one particular post mentionning "GT WORLD"

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=130337954#post7584

Post #7584 by Wax Free Vanilla
No doubt that GT is dying but GT World will put Driveclub's visuals to shame.

WHAT IS that? True or what?
Is it supposed to be like the equivalent to FM Horizon ?
Would it be on PS3 or PS4?
If it is true, it would make more sense to have it on PS4...
Is it time for another Hyper Train?

Has anyone heard about it?
Sorry if it has been discussed before or elsewhere...

Modos are free to move this thread to the appropriate section.

Thanks for any info you may provide to us all...
 
Last edited:
The post you linked is the save data decryption announcement. ;)
 
Sorry about the Wrong link ... heres the correct one

EDIT: I tried to update with the correct link.
I dont know how to, but its the post 7584 by Wax Free Vanilla...this is the link to the correct page at least:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=130337954#post7584


I am not familiar with these members aside from @amar212 , but i hope he is not making things up or i am not misunderstanding something..

For the GT detectives out there, please investigate away, and report back here promptly...
 
Last edited:
It's just wild speculation, just like he's been wildly speculating that Spec 2.0 will be out before Christmas.
 
It's just wild speculation, just like he's been wildly speculating that Spec 2.0 will be out before Christmas.

Thats what i also think in regards to Spec 2...
Logically it would make sense...

And i so want to believe in "GT World"... but GT7 and GT6 are still the priorities (in that order)... and another GT game would be stretching PD teams very thinly...
So for now, and until any more details, if any, this will remain a wild wild speculation...

Thanks @Yui-san and @GTPorsche
 
That is Wax Free concept of contextual GT game made as online service.

I have also specultared about it in past, I called it GT Universe :)

It is our own fan fiction basically :D
 
Back