GT worthy cars seen in the wild

• Thread starter Live25
  • 12 comments
United States
Portland, OR
Live25
So I had to interrupt my gaming to drop something off at my wife’s work. On my trip I stumbled across this rare gem. What cars are you guys finding in your communities that would live up to the legacy of Gran Turismo? I’m not talking at car shows, I’m talking about a car out in the wild you just happen to come across.

It's apparently 'Won of 1'. Do you think he got this playing roulette?
5720983A-CCA4-4F42-ABF0-E546D7B00DFD.jpeg
BE736C68-5B39-40ED-99FC-C78BA4A0F0B6.jpeg

I've been debating whether or not to suggest this, but the Malaise era was definitely what lead to a resurgence of the American auto industry in the eighties, so..........

The 77' Dodge Charger ✨ Daytona ✨

And with a Hellcat engine in the engine swaps..... 👀

20220619-095448.jpg

Little side note: The guy that owns this car is awesome, and he's usually at every car show I attend, and I sometimes see it at an A&W drive-in. Need to snap a pic of it there. :sly:

Last edited:
The other day I spotted a C5 Corvette, which is kind of rare here in Europe, and I immediately wondered why it wasn’t listed in the datamine leak. This was a nice premium car back in the days of GT5 and GT6.

I've been debating whether or not to suggest this, but the Malaise era was definitely what lead to a resurgence of the American auto industry in the eighties, so..........

The 77' Dodge Charger ✨ Daytona ✨
Are you saying he put a Hellcat in that?!?
And with a Hellcat engine in the engine swaps..... 👀

View attachment 1165107

Little side note: The guy that owns this car is awesome, and he's usually at every car show I attend, and I sometimes see it at an A&W drive-in. Need to snap a pic of it there. :sly:

Are you saying he put a Hellcat in that?!? If so, I would say it qualifies. It looks to be in great condition.

Last edited:
Are you saying he put a Hellcat in that?!? If so, I would say it qualifies. It looks to be in great condition.
That particular model no, but there is a Cordoba of the same year that has a Hellcat motor in it.

That particular model no, but there is a Cordoba of the same year that has a Hellcat motor in it.
OMG, my Dad used to love his Cordoba's...made with 'fine, Corinthian leather'. The '77 was kinda' cool (we got sideswiped and totalled in that one when I was like 14), but the '78 was a pig. I never thought much of either, that A/C was legendary however.

OMG, my Dad used to love his Cordoba's...made with 'fine, Corinthian leather'. The '77 was kinda' cool (we got sideswiped and totalled in that one when I was like 14), but the '78 was a pig. I never thought much of either, that A/C was legendary however.
I agree, out of all the turdboats from the late 70's, the Cordoba and Charger were honestly the coolest, especially the models with the muscle car graphics.

I'll definitely look out for that Cordoba with the hellcat, since it has my favorite color combination, too. White and Red.

I agree, out of all the turdboats from the late 70's, the Cordoba and Charger were honestly the coolest, especially the models with the muscle car graphics.

I'll definitely look out for that Cordoba with the hellcat, since it has my favorite color combination, too. White and Red.
That was the other problem with my Dads. Both were painted in morning-coffee-poo-brown. Lol

You live in LA or Miami? Crazy!

I did see what I believe was a Dino a couple weeks back. It looked right and sounded right, but no pics.

I’m in Denver. Here is a Ferrari and Viper that were racing on the toll road.
3F25791F-2E71-4435-BB9E-92EFF106F9B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back