GT1 Hex editing help

United States
Cleveland, OH
SilverSupra_LM
Is there anybody who is experienced in Hex editing psx games, want to learn how to create custom races in GT1 and GT2; GT3-GT6 if possible. I downloaded HxD editing program and need help finding 5 A.I. opponents addresses to change them to cars I want to race against or created.

Plz and thank you!

I must warn you before you get surprised, talking of direct modding is frowned upon by the admins and moderators...

However I know some people around here know a way to do it for GT3 and 4, but i'll tell you that much, it's not via HxD or any hex editors. You have to use Cheat Engine o do some real time edits in the game's memory.
I myself am looking into GT1 and soon GT2, but I won't be able to talk about it much on GTP because I don't want to get in trouble.

I must warn you before you get surprised, talking of direct modding is frowned upon by the admins and moderators...

However I know some people around here know a way to do it for GT3 and 4, but i'll tell you that much, it's not via HxD or any hex editors. You have to use Cheat Engine o do some real time edits in the game's memory.
I myself am looking into GT1 and soon GT2, but I won't be able to talk about it much on GTP because I don't want to get in trouble.

Ok got it! Please inform the people you know who can help me so they can share more info about that. Is it a better idea to give more info regarding my request via email? If so, my email is mikaro2012@yahoo.com

I'm hoping to get as much help I can get without going against what you said tho

Back