GT1 Hybrid NSX S Zero Tester needed.

I’m not very good with MR cars. :rolleyes: Can someone that is good at driving a NSX and has a dex drive please test this GT1 Hybrid car for me so I’ll know if it is just me or if it is the car settings that need adjusting. There are three replays with three different final drive ratios and as you can see from the replays I have a time keeping the thing on the road and more often than not I’m ether flying through the air, off in the grass, or into a wall. Test 1 Final Drive Ratio or FDR is 3.55 to 1 Test 2 is 3.08 to 1 and Test 3 is where I normally have the final at with this gear configuration is 3.24 to 1. If it is the car and not me and you know how to adjust the settings without changing the engine and exhaust parts, please do so and let me know what you did to fix it so I can incorporate it into future car builds and test. Thanks.

Attachments

• GT1_Hybrid_Work_File_1.rar
    3.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I'll try it on Saturday, got to focus on my school work this week, do good in week=more gran turismo time=happy guy.

Did you try using max downforce? Use 8009badc 00ff and 8009baeo 00ff. See if it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you use gme I don't understand?

Why don't you just simply give a savegame or savestate folder it would be much more simple!!!!!

If I can use this with my PSX emulator, i'll give it a shot.

Edit: GME is a dexdrive save, you gotta convert it to a readable format if you don't have it. PSXmemtool will do the trick.

Last edited:
A GME file is for a dex drive. Whether it works with a emulator or not is to be found out by yourself and is not to be discussed on the forum as it violates the AUP.

Latest Posts

Back