GT1 Savegame

• Thread starter daaaah
  • 8 comments
Long time lurker around here, first post.

Been playing GT5 for that past 2 weeks and it's made me want to go back and complete the first 4 GT games again.

In reference to MadMax86's gold license .psv saves for GT1 and GT2:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124669
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116651

I was wondering if anybody has .psv files like the ones he made, but in NTSC-U. Or if anybody would be able to create NTSC-U saves with only the gold licenses completed.

Hopefully somebody can come to the rescue.

I've looked at gamefaqs. GT 1-3 have some 100% games or partially completed saves.

Only GT4 has a save like I'm looking for.

I can make some, but I'm a bit busy on other things at the moment. If you're in no rush for them, I'll get onto it in February sometime.

I can make some, but I'm a bit busy on other things at the moment. If you're in no rush for them, I'll get onto it in February sometime.

Did you make some?? :sly:

I really could use Madmax86's GT1, GT2 and GT3 starter game saves for the PS3's virtual memory cards.
The thing is I need these "Starter" game saves in NTSC-U format.
Would there be anyone out there with a version for NTSC-U with all gold in license tests,and with the prize cars associated with them?

All I have been able to find on the internet, with searching for the last week are 100% completes, or some percentage completed and a lot of weird cars in the garage.

Since I had been playing GT5 It gave me the urges to go back and play GT1-4 all over again.
So if someone would be able to help with starter saves in the NTSC-U format, I would be very grateful.

Last edited:
Just want to throw this out there for you, yes the cars you get for golding are awesome, but it's only a few cars out of the many available, so if you're just looking for a quick start you can play around with, grab one of those 100% games. I've golded all but the I-A and S licenses for GT-2, took me a few days of serious effort, and I have to say, having those cars knowing that it required all that dedication makes those cars 10x sweeter.. I'm almost prepared to say the Del Sol LM in GT2 is the baddest ride in the game! So don't cheat yourself of the challenge of going after the golds on your own!

Just want to throw this out there for you, yes the cars you get for golding are awesome, but it's only a few cars out of the many available, so if you're just looking for a quick start you can play around with, grab one of those 100% games. I've golded all but the I-A and S licenses for GT-2, took me a few days of serious effort, and I have to say, having those cars knowing that it required all that dedication makes those cars 10x sweeter.. I'm almost prepared to say the Del Sol LM in GT2 is the baddest ride in the game! So don't cheat yourself of the challenge of going after the golds on your own!

I really understand where you are coming from.
I am not all that interested in grabbing a game that is 100% complete. Playing GT games since the release of GT1 on the PSX, I know what I am capable of, and what frustrates the crap out of me.
If I was able to get those "unobatainium" cars from the license test by racing, that would be cool with me. I know my limits after playing all these years and to this day, I still have to have a friend help me complete some of the license tests, bronzing them or otherwise.

The collector persona in me would be tickled orange to have a starter save with all gold licenses for GT1-3, with all the prize cars associated with them,
and a GT4 starter save with the Garage name of "Zero" all gold licenses and the prize cars associated with it.

As many times as I have purchased GT1-4 ( I am on my fifth copy of GT1 actually ), I should be able to skim past all the tests, with all golds in a few hours.
I can't, that's is why I am here at these forums, trying to learn, to improve my skills, and get some starter saves like a bunch of other folks.
There will be many people that will say do it yourself, and there might be a few people that will feel kind enough to help me out, like some others have been helped out.
I really appreciate your post jeffgoddin. You sound like a guy that would be a great friend and I wish I was able to complete the tests without help. I really do.

Last edited:
Back