itsbenjibrand A Real Homer Premium Messages 5,694 Canada Mar 7, 2011 #1 Does anyone have a gameshark code to stop the license timer? If anyone has it and could provide it, it would be greatly appreciated.
Does anyone have a gameshark code to stop the license timer? If anyone has it and could provide it, it would be greatly appreciated.
Xenn NSX Premium Messages 2,226 The U of K Messages GTPXenn Mar 8, 2011 #2 I did make a timer stop code myself, if I can convert it to gameshark, i'll post it for you.
itsbenjibrand A Real Homer Premium Messages 5,694 Canada Mar 8, 2011 #3 Thanks again. You made my day!!! If you post the PAL code I'll convert it for you. Only being fair. You didn't have to provide the code, so I'll do something in return. Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
Thanks again. You made my day!!! If you post the PAL code I'll convert it for you. Only being fair. You didn't have to provide the code, so I'll do something in return.
HYBRIDLVR Messages 1,443 Aug 19, 2011 #4 Will post it tomorrow... Sorry for opening a old thread! Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
Xenn NSX Premium Messages 2,226 The U of K Messages GTPXenn Aug 19, 2011 #5 Blah, I completely forgot about this! >.< one second. 80093BC9 0000 I don't know the command code for this game yet, so it'll be a standalone code for now. (It's a PAL code). Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
Blah, I completely forgot about this! >.< one second. 80093BC9 0000 I don't know the command code for this game yet, so it'll be a standalone code for now. (It's a PAL code).
itsbenjibrand A Real Homer Premium Messages 5,694 Canada Aug 19, 2011 #6 Could you post the NTSC code Xenn.
Xenn NSX Premium Messages 2,226 The U of K Messages GTPXenn Aug 19, 2011 #7 Here you go. Timer always at 0 80093DBD 0000 Or if you want a command code version, use this: D00BC20A ???? 80093DBD 0000 Change the question marks to these, by your choice. 0100 L2 Button 0200 R2 Button 0400 L1 Button 0800 R1 Button 1000 Triangle Button 2000 Circle Button 4000 X Button 8000 Square Button 0001 Select Button 0002 L3 Button 0004 R3 Button 0008 Start Button 0010 Up (control pad) 0020 Right (control pad) 0040 Down (control pad) 0080 Left (control pad) Click to expand... Sorry it took so long!
Here you go. Timer always at 0 80093DBD 0000 Or if you want a command code version, use this: D00BC20A ???? 80093DBD 0000 Change the question marks to these, by your choice. 0100 L2 Button 0200 R2 Button 0400 L1 Button 0800 R1 Button 1000 Triangle Button 2000 Circle Button 4000 X Button 8000 Square Button 0001 Select Button 0002 L3 Button 0004 R3 Button 0008 Start Button 0010 Up (control pad) 0020 Right (control pad) 0040 Down (control pad) 0080 Left (control pad) Click to expand... Sorry it took so long!
itsbenjibrand A Real Homer Premium Messages 5,694 Canada Aug 20, 2011 #8 Dude, don't worry about it. I don't have GT1 anymore.
Mr. CoolFiat (Banned) Messages 1,026 Messages COOLfiat555 Messages I am not a gay XBox noob Aug 20, 2011 #9 VANDENAL Dude, don't worry about it. I don't have GT1 anymore. Click to expand... Or the gameshark
BilGilDX Messages 1 Indonesia Aug 11, 2026 #10 Xenn Here you go. Timer always at 0 80093DBD 0000 Or if you want a command code version, use this: D00BC20A ???? 80093DBD 0000 Change the question marks to these, by your choice. Sorry it took so long! Click to expand... Is There Any Stop Timer GameShark Cheat On Japanese Version?
Xenn Here you go. Timer always at 0 80093DBD 0000 Or if you want a command code version, use this: D00BC20A ???? 80093DBD 0000 Change the question marks to these, by your choice. Sorry it took so long! Click to expand... Is There Any Stop Timer GameShark Cheat On Japanese Version?