[GT2] Hybrid wheelies? (NOT the 300mph version)

• Thread starter GTO_VR4
  • 11 comments
United States
Earth
yea yea, i know the new thing is GT4 hybriding but i dont own a sharkport or maxdrive to be messing around with hybrids, ill just have to wait for a .psv converter.

So I found a gameshark code to go past max settings, so naturally i went and purchased a '69 camaro z28 jacked the ride height all the way up and put speed 12 wheels on it. looks nice. When racing the vehicle, I noticed when taking a hard right corner, either the right front or back tire will lift up, just like the mitsubishi FQ400 (if you watch top gear)

so it got me thinking if it was possible with the combination of codes to have high powered muscle cars and the right amount of tuning to have them do wheelies like the real life counter parts do at the track.

Does a non-slip tire code exist? Maybe if there was a code to allow VERY little slip, the front end could get some lift?

Well i tried my 5000HP S2000 and ended up giving the ride height 255 MAX both front and back and 2.55 MAX downforce on the rear and managed to get it do a wheelie at higher speeds, which is the 300mph wheelie. not what im looking for though...

EDIT - I think the only way would be finding a "stickier" tire code..

I can get a Subaru 360 to do a wheelie at about 225mph. If you want I could tell you how I did it.

Edit:
Also I have codes to get "stickier" tire's as well.

You mean like this?:

Aside from changing ride height to 255, I change the value of 800A99D4 (NTSC 1.2) to FFFF, I didn't change downforce value. This Subaru 360 use BP Apex Trueno engine.

I have the video too but I forgot to upload it. Here:
httptt://d.turboupload.com/d/1681558/subaru_360_wheelie.avi.html

if you want a psv converter,check www.ps2savetools.com and download it.

Thanks but its just a converter to convert .psv into .psu (or whatever extension the PS2 uses) what it is, is a program called psv extractor where you extract the information in the psv and extract it and pretty much build a memory card file using ps2 builder with the files you extract from the .psv. from what i see, there is no reverse process. what ive been looking\waiting for is a program thatll convert ANY PS2 into PS3 saves.

appriciate it tho! 👍

Yea, what the PS3 does is creates a virtual memory card for both PS1 and PS2. all I have to do is plug in my usb flashdrive and copy the ps1 or ps2 saves to my computer.

i wish the ps2 was the same way since it also has a USB drive.

You mean like this?:

Aside from changing ride height to 255, I change the value of 800A99D4 (NTSC 1.2) to FFFF, I didn't change downforce value. This Subaru 360 use BP Apex Trueno engine.
Nice! That Trueno is one of the best sounding engines and is suited perfectly for the 360...

Back