GT2 Hybrids

• Thread starter VG30
  • 27 comments
How come no one mentions gt2 hybrids any more and shouldn't the category of "Hybrids & Gamesharks" be under each version gt, gt2, gt3, etc. instead of just one general GT header like it is now it a bit confusing.
Anyway I am quite expeirenced at gt2 hybriding and I have all the tools needed. I can make a hybrid or set of hybrids in a garage file for you for gt2 in gme format. Just post on board with subject of "I need a gt2 hybrid, VG30" I don't do handeling very well but I can put together any body, engine, turbo, drivetrain combo you like. Also if anyone would like to make me a small garage (gme format) of rare cars like red rsx84,
silver rsx84, black 2000gt, maroon 240z 71, black rx-7 83, red 2000gt, red rx-7 83, yellow rx-7 83, gtr nismo 90, blue 22b, red gtr 71, red 240z 71, white rx-7 83, and any other rare cars you'ld like to include thankx very much since I don't know the codes for those cars. just get them stock, I'll hybrid them later.

VG30 I would like a Hybrid...is it possible you could make me a high horsepowered FTO LM edition, 4wd, and engine and turbo will work, I just want it to have insane horsepower. Thanks a lot, you can post it or PM it to me, thanks a ton, I hope it works. P.S.-I have the greatest hits version of GT2.

hmmm. an 1800 hp escudo... been there done that fun as hell my favorite one was my aristo V300 Drift car: 2JZ and 690 hp based on nobutero tanaguchi's aristo. I have made a lot more but cant find all my codes :grumpy: or id share them

I need help on this. Racing modification (Body Code 1 and 2). I can have a race mod of a Honda Accord on a Subaru but when I try to have Calsonic Skyline race mod on it, the car body changed totally. Is it possible to have the Skyline paint job on any other car without having the wide body?

Thanks a lot.

No, ,The Paint is part of the Body Code, It cannot be transferred to other cars, Great Idea though! I'd like to have some Castrol Porches!!!

This is for HYBRIDLVR, I was wondering if you still recall the Master Code for Gran Turismo 2 Version 1.2 on a Gameshark CDX? I just haven't manage to find a thread with Gran Turismo 2 information anymore. Wonder where they all have gone down to? Anyways does anyone have the GS codes to get the other hidden cars in GT2 Ford Mark III Race Car, and the other Peugeot rallye machines...

RogsR34UK
You should be able to find the codes for GT2 on my site:

http://www.rogs.dial.pipex.com/index.htm

Hey RogsR34UK, thanks a lot for the link, I had been to your page before, but I don't quite understand it, I would like to have the Master code first of all, and I don't know how to find it. :( Oh and for the hidden cars thanks, but can you put me and example so I could know how to arrange the codes, can you give me the codes for the REX? Thanks I really appreciate it. 👍

Hi Bentley, Try Rogs Site, Plenty of great goodies there, You first need to put the Part Addresse in your GS and then the Code of the part you want, After you try it on your car, Go ahead and save it!

HYBRIDLVR
Hi Bentley, Try Rogs Site, Plenty of great goodies there, You first need to put the Part Addresse in your GS and then the Code of the part you want, After you try it on your car, Go ahead and save it!

YES, SORRY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS, BUT WHAT I REALLY NEED IS THE
M-A-S-T-E-R C-O-D-E MAY NOW PEOPLE WOULD SEE WHAT I ACTUALLY NEED AND NOT JUST GO AROUND THE BUSH, SORRY TO SEEM RUDE, BUT THAT'S ALL IVE BEEN MAINLY ASKING

HYBRIDLVR
There's no such thing as a Master Code for GT2?

There's base codes and part codes,

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bro there's no need for you to be expressing yourself like that ok. I just asked for since last time when I wanted to put in some GS codes on my GT2 someone gave me a master code here in GTP, I was using my friends account, I think it was you the one who gave me that code. Since I try putting the codes for the Mercedes that I have and it doesn't work. May called a joker code, or whatever. So relax bro. Seriously.

I don't have the stuff to get it off the computer, but the ultimate awesomeness would be an 1800 horse power Midget II!!!! that sucker would MOVE! 4WD would be shweet, too

Jeffolaey11
I don't have the stuff to get it off the computer, but the ultimate awesomeness would be an 1800 horse power Midget II!!!! that sucker would MOVE! 4WD would be shweet, too
id go with the 180 sx drag motor for the base of the motor which is the RB26DETT and the escudo drivetrain when you can.

That sort of HP is a bit too much to have fun with unless your racing Head to Head with equal amount of Car, I like it @ 500HP and lower! it is 4WD with FTO Drive Train and a Mazda Rx7 engine, Stage 2 Civic Turbo with Civic Displacement, Castrol Supra 7Speed tranny!👍

Bentley
Since I try putting the codes for the Mercedes that I have and it doesn't work. May called a joker code, or whatever. So relax bro. Seriously.
I found out that some GS mercedes code is backward, so it doesn't work. Try other code, if its working, forget the mercedes code.

Back