GT2 IA Car / Race specs change

• Thread starter Railgun
  • 3 comments
Mexico
Mexico
Even If I love the game, some races are more like a joke for the requirements or some cars are very underpowered for the races that run, so this is an opinion/request to the modders of gt2+ to change this things if they can or like.

To begin with this my first proposal is the Super touring cup. Based on the submaniac response to my answer I make a research of most of the cars than are capable of race with the cars of the event, an currently i´m testing some cars that are morer capable of the actual cars to be replaced. For now the cars that can be added IMO are:

Subaru Lagacy GT '98 319hp/381Nm/1289kg
Mazda Cosmo Type-S '94 343hp/378Nm/1297kg
Audi S4 341hp/449Nm/1289kg
BMW 328Ci 322Hp/392Nm/1250kg
VW Golf GTI 1.8T 346hp/388Nm/1102kg
Dodge Copperhead 272hp/334Nm/873kg
Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T 351hp/402Nm/1135kg
Alfa Romeo GTV V6 372hp/366Nm/1208kg
Lancia Stratos 267hp/268Nm/873kg

Obviously I test a lot more cars but this are the best in power to weight ratio based on the best power to ratio stock car in the cup, The honda civic SiR '93 with 3.164 kg per hp

Even If I love the game, some races are more like a joke for the requirements or some cars are very underpowered for the races that run, so this is an opinion/request to the modders of gt2+ to change this things if they can or like.

As the sole developer of GT2+, I won't be dramatically revising opponent cars at all. The mod isn't intended to be a redesign of the game, just bug fixes and some little bits of new or restored content. All my tools will eventually be released though, so you can make any mods you want to.

Secondly, the opponent cars have nothing to do with player upgrades when it comes to power, they just have a multiplier and no actual parts. You could have a 700bhp Subaru 360 in the GTWC if you really wanted to.

Third, the Super Touring Cup is based on the real-world Supertouring race regulations, and all of the cars in it raced under those rules.

Finally, if you want to make races more difficult it's much, much quicker to just reduce the power limit for the event.

Secondly, the opponent cars have nothing to do with player upgrades when it comes to power, they just have a multiplier and no actual parts. You could have a 700bhp Subaru 360 in the GTWC if you really wanted to.
Well Thats Bad, i hope than at least have a way to modify the top speed
Third, the Super Touring Cup is based on the real-world Supertouring race regulations, and all of the cars in it raced under those rules.
I know that but all or at least most of the cars of the cup are more heavy and underpowered so any car you try to make under the regulation now are very op.
The mod isn't intended to be a redesign of the game, just bug fixes and some little bits of new or restored content.
I know that too, so this is a suggestion for you or any future modder if they want to make this.

Even with the first answer by pez, I'm try to post any suggestion that in my oppinion make sense.
Other of the things that need to be changed are the touring cars of all the races in which they are, because they have very little power vs any of the cars, and the lister and jag need to be upgraded to make at least 700 hp to be competitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back