GT2 Legit spec hybrid

• Thread starter Zero McDol
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Anybody ever built one? The rules I set for myself were: Weight; no lighter than the lightest 690hp and under race car (excluding the RM LM Elise), downforce; no higher than 99, and the hp; no higher than 690.

I've always liked the race cars in this game and always wanted to make one of my own. I made a few for fun, here's the set up for one of them:

Skyline 4 door legit spec hybrid set up

-Cerbera LM chassis (no extra weight reduction)
-590hp
-Downforce 69/99

*Pls delete this thread if it violates the TOS*

Last edited:
As long as you don't tell on what platform you're doing it, you should be fine, I think.

Anyway, i've never really set any limits to myself other than making a race modified car that looks like a Race Car such as the Nissan 300ZX into an actual, if-they-were-proper-Race-Cars car. For that example i'd get the 300ZX as close as possible to the JGTC 500 cars as possible. So ~680hp, 1150kg, and the basic 67-86 downforce setup. :P

I did make a few out there hybrids with over the top HP and Downforce for the fun of it, but in the end, I much prefer making actual race cars out of stock cars :P

I have over 20 memcards with hybrids for GT2 =3

I don't know what version you're playing on, but if you need any help/info/codes, just ask ^^

As long as you don't tell on what platform you're doing it, you should be fine, I think.

Anyway, i've never really set any limits to myself other than making a race modified car that looks like a Race Car such as the Nissan 300ZX into an actual, if-they-were-proper-Race-Cars car. For that example i'd get the 300ZX as close as possible to the JGTC 500 cars as possible. So ~680hp, 1150kg, and the basic 67-86 downforce setup. :P

I did make a few out there hybrids with over the top HP and Downforce for the fun of it, but in the end, I much prefer making actual race cars out of stock cars :P

Thx again submaniac for the info on how u set up ur hybrids for legit spec, it helped me out a lot 👍.

I checked the info for the gt500 and found out my car was too light, so I adjusted it no lower than 2,420 lbs, also, the hp and downforce were kept as is (690hp and under, 69/99 downforce) .

Also, I did the same for the gt300 and adjusted my 591 and under hybrids between 2,032-2,160 lbs and the downforce was lowered to 62/92.

Back