GT2 Legit spec hybrid

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by Zero McDol, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Zero McDol

Zero McDol

Anybody ever built one? The rules I set for myself were: Weight; no lighter than the lightest 690hp and under race car (excluding the RM LM Elise), downforce; no higher than 99, and the hp; no higher than 690.

I've always liked the race cars in this game and always wanted to make one of my own. I made a few for fun, here's the set up for one of them:

Skyline 4 door legit spec hybrid set up

-Cerbera LM chassis (no extra weight reduction)
    -590hp
    -Downforce 69/99

*Pls delete this thread if it violates the TOS*

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Kingofweasles likes this.
  2. submaniac93

submaniac93

As long as you don't tell on what platform you're doing it, you should be fine, I think.

Anyway, i've never really set any limits to myself other than making a race modified car that looks like a Race Car such as the Nissan 300ZX into an actual, if-they-were-proper-Race-Cars car. For that example i'd get the 300ZX as close as possible to the JGTC 500 cars as possible. So ~680hp, 1150kg, and the basic 67-86 downforce setup. :p

I did make a few out there hybrids with over the top HP and Downforce for the fun of it, but in the end, I much prefer making actual race cars out of stock cars :p

3. Zero McDol

Zero McDol

Cool thx for the info.

Very nice and same here, one save for my main hybrids and one for my 'by the book' hybrids.

4. submaniac93

submaniac93

I have over 20 memcards with hybrids for GT2 =3

I don't know what version you're playing on, but if you need any help/info/codes, just ask ^^

5. Zero McDol

Zero McDol

Wow nice XD and awesome :tup:, will do.

6. Zero McDol

Zero McDol

Thx again submaniac for the info on how u set up ur hybrids for legit spec, it helped me out a lot :tup:.

I checked the info for the gt500 and found out my car was too light, so I adjusted it no lower than 2,420 lbs, also, the hp and downforce were kept as is (690hp and under, 69/99 downforce) .

Also, I did the same for the gt300 and adjusted my 591 and under hybrids between 2,032-2,160 lbs and the downforce was lowered to 62/92.

7. Zero McDol

Zero McDol

Finally got around to making a vid of these:

This is my only GT500 specific Hybrid

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017