• Thread starter JISAW
  • 21 comments
We for GT2 on PSN me will wait long.

I use emu also at present.

On YouTube.com is more my films I invite to inspection ;) JISAW4343 profile

PS. I have hopes that someone will induce here it walks about entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
it further gentlemen's will be nicely.
I will alter the limitation of power. It without limit will be more yet entertainingly ^^

I see, no one want to start in drift challenge. So sad.

Ps. on my YouTube channel I have a piece of drift videos. Check it out. Just hit my homepage

So maybe we will start the competition and who will want to join to us, just will take a video.

I go first. Yes, its reverse, but still Rome Circuit.

Last edited:
Full lap on Rome Circuit Full Course (Forward or Reverse). Car is your choice. Most of drifters prefer japanese sport cars like RX-7, rear wheel Skyline, Silvia, 200sx, 240sx, Supra and other. Dont use 4WD and FWD cars. My car has around 400hp. More horsepower = easier to get a drift, but harder to keep car on track. Buy Control Tyres (Real-Life). They have the lowest grip.

In video you must get 3rd person camera, like I or Jisaw. You can get top camera too.

Last edited:
I can join too, recently started drifting with my Nismo GT-R LM Road Version on Apricot Hill, but must remember how to drift 'cause stopped for a while maybe about 3 weeks ago. It'll be some fun ^^

EDIT: BTW, which program should i download to record my drifting??

Hey fellas, I missed this thread when I arrived back here a few days ago, this one slipped under my radar, but I'm up for a bit of sideways action :D

A few years ago there were several GT2 drift threads, and I remember posting a drift compilation of me drifting a yellow Altezza around Seattle Short course, was a lot of fun :D Drifting is good fun in GT2, so I'd be happy to join you guys when I get the chance. I'm just digging out GT2 again after a long break :)

I should be getting set up to enter this today or tomorrow, with any luck.

I'm being inspired by some of the videos on here, I tell ya. There's some great drifting talent :) I've also remembered how much fun drifting on GT2 is! Haha. If only I had my old video of my Altezza drifting in Seattle, I was proud of that one. But Rome is a great course to drift on, some lovely sweeping bends to get the tail out on :)

As you're noticing Falcoln, drifting in GT2 is so much easier than in GT4 (which I've been playing for the last couple years). GT4 SUCKS for drifting.

Everytime I come back to one of the earlier games (1, 2, or 3), all a sudden I'm a pro-drifter again, if I wanna be one. But I'm still not as good as these guys.

Latest Posts

Back