GT2 Starter Car Guide (Excel)

• Thread starter Matej
  • 2 comments

Matej

Premium
Croatia
Zagreb
This guide was made for players who are undertaking the career mode in GT2 (PAL version) for the first time and would need some help choosing the right car. It will also prove useful to players who are returning to GT2 and would like to start a new game with different challenge in mind.

I have written the guide in Microsoft Excel 2007. The Excel file contains Car List where you can sort all vehicles - within the 10,000 budget that appear on day 1 - by a number of parameters, three of which are particularly interesting: acceleration test, average cornering speed and increase in power after an upgrade.

You can also read brief comments about general offer from each parent manufacturer. For any further details read the document, I have left all instructions and tips in the file.

You can download the file below. If you have any questions or problems to report, let me know.

Have fun! :)

Attachments

• GT2 Starter Car Guide (PAL).xlsx
    24 KB · Views: 560
This guide was made for players who are undertaking the career mode in GT2 (PAL version) for the first time and would need some help choosing the right car. It will also prove useful to players who are returning to GT2 and would like to start a new game with different challenge in mind.

I have written the guide in Microsoft Excel 2007. The Excel file contains Car List where you can sort all vehicles - within the 10,000 budget that appear on day 1 - by a number of parameters, three of which are particularly interesting: acceleration test, average cornering speed and increase in power after an upgrade.

You can also read brief comments about general offer from each parent manufacturer. For any further details read the document, I have left all instructions and tips in the file.

You can download the file below. If you have any questions or problems to report, let me know.

Have fun! :)
I suggest freezing Row #2 to make it easier to read the stats going further down the list, instead of scrolling back up every so often. (Using Google Docs)

I suggest freezing Row #2 to make it easier to read the stats going further down the list, instead of scrolling back up every so often. (Using Google Docs)
Great suggestion, but the table seems to scroll back up every time you sort cars from a frozen 2nd row. If there is a way to prevent that from happening, I'll re-upload the file, right now it seems scrolling back up happens either way.

Back