GT2'S Driving Handbook guide still relevant?

• Thread starter Brend
  • 8 comments

Brend

Premium
Scotland
Scotland
GTSophy-Lapos
ClassicBrend
OK, I was just looking in my old Gran Turismo 2 case and found the "driving handbook" you got free and I was wondering (for anyone else with Gran Turismo 2)...do you think it could still be used to assist in your driving in Gran Turismo 5? đź’ˇ

For anyone without GT2, It came with a regular manual and a "Driving guide handbook" which had lots of pages worth of information about how to handle the cars, the thing is though, it is pretty ambiguous. It doesn't necessarily look as though it could be restricted to GT2.

Thoughts?

That's what I was thinking myself, hence why I made the thread. It seems pretty complex and in-depth...considering reading through it all tonight.

The little hand book is base on real life concepts and so is the Apex book. You can somewhat apply the idea but GT5 is missing the .5% in physics to be close to real life. Overall it's a great little book to have and remember the good old days of PS1 GT games :)

The little hand book is base on real life concepts and so is the Apex book. You can somewhat apply the idea but GT5 is missing the .5% in physics to be close to real life. Overall it's a great little book to have and remember the good old days of PS1 GT games :)

This. Kaz practically ripped off a driving school! :P

OK, I was just looking in my old Gran Turismo 2 case and found the "driving handbook" you got free and I was wondering (for anyone else with Gran Turismo 2)...do you think it could still be used to assist in your driving in Gran Turismo 5? đź’ˇ

For anyone without GT2, It came with a regular manual and a "Driving guide handbook" which had lots of pages worth of information about how to handle the cars, the thing is though, it is pretty ambiguous. It doesn't necessarily look as though it could be restricted to GT2.

Thoughts?
No required all information from that perform maximum output of an vehicle

Back