GT3 Beta Tracks Ported to Final! (GT2 Super Speedway, GT1 Route 11)

• Thread starter Miskaroni
  • 8 comments
Finland
Finland
I recently found out how to port beta GT3 tracks to the final version.
Sadly, A.I doesn't work, and there are some small other issues, but otherwise they run well, so here's pictures of beta Super Speedway and Route 11:

xG54z0s.png

NW4EFsq.png

Also, I made a video of the Super Speedway, so if you want to see it in action;
-EDIT: I also made a video of the Route 11:

Last edited:
Is there a patch for this? (PAL, please...)
Or at the very least a way of running ssr11 on the ops2m demo on real hardware (without an AR Max)? I can use pcsx2 pnach files since fmcb is installed

Is there a patch for this? (PAL, please...)
Or at the very least a way of running ssr11 on the ops2m demo on real hardware (without an AR Max)? I can use pcsx2 pnach files since fmcb is installed
There isn't a patch. Unless I'm able to make it somewhat fully functioning, it might not even make an appearance in the mod project.
This guy here, BTEST4HE, has a bunch of cheats for a lot of the GT3 demos, so you might find that useful.

Nice work @Miskaroni
Is there any possibility to port the Pod Race Track from GT Concept to GT3? That would be greatly appreciated ;)
We need more mods like this ❤️😁

This guy here, BTEST4HE, has a bunch of cheats for a lot of the GT3 demos, so you might find that useful.
改造コード
I'm assuming the codes are for "unencrypted Action Replay v1/2"? I'm using Omniconvert to convert to RAW codes.
(also why do my posts require mod approval)

Last edited:
I'm assuming the codes are for "unencrypted Action Replay v1/2"? I'm using Omniconvert to convert to RAW codes.
(also why do my posts require mod approval)
I remembered the cheats being just raw, but I might be wrong. I don't remember for sure.

Back