Gt3 Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter royperlot
  • 2 comments
  • 330 views
Messages
5
Post here your fastest laptime. The rules:

1. Only drive the tima-attack mode
2. Do not lie!!!!

I will make the Stats.

For each track I will make the stats.


Points:

#1 - 10 points
#2 - 8 points
#3 - 6 points
#4 - 5 points
#5 - 4 points
#6 - 3 points
#7 - 2 points
#8 - 1 points

So if you are the number 1 on midfield and at Tokyo you will get 20 points.
 
I just drove the first laps. i played the game for 3 months the last time. So i will drive some better times soon!!!


Lap Times :

---------------------
Midfield Raceway
---------------------
#1 - Royperlot- 1'25"127

---------------
Tokyo R246
---------------
#1 - royperlot - 2'03"953

------------------------------
Grand Valley Speedway
------------------------------

#1 - Royperlot- 1'49.637



Standings:

#1 - Royperlot -> 30 points
 
royperlot there is already a thread about this :) check out the lap time and comparion forum in online racing. :)
 
Back