GT3 Cup wins Pikes Peak - Pat Long & Wolf Henzler to try next year?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arvin charles
  • 4 comments
  • 5,321 views
Messages
906
So I was reading Excellence's new issue & to my surprise that the GT3 Cup placed sixth overall and first in the Time Attack class beating the previous record by 38 seconds on Pirelli's GA rain tires...


Here's the video of Jeff Zwart's run.
http://vimeo.com/13171794


Even more interesting is there's a quote from PMNA that all of what they learned on Zwart's run this year will be available for whoever wants to try next year...Not only that, Patrick Long & Wolf Henzler wants to add Pikes Peak to their resume!

I'd say that's pretty awesome!
 
Awesome video!
 
Great video, but this has been posted before. (by me)
 
Ah, so you did...

Like I said, I just found out about it yesterday while reading Excellence mag. And it's also the first time I've heard about Pat Long & Henzler being interested in doing the event.

I'd really like to see what those guys can do on this track.

It's also nice to see Porsche doing hillclimbs & rallies again...
 
Ah, so you did...

Like I said, I just found out about it yesterday while reading Excellence mag. And it's also the first time I've heard about Pat Long & Henzler being interested in doing the event.

I'd really like to see what those guys can do on this track.

It's also nice to see Porsche doing hillclimbs & rallies again...

Hello from a fellow Floridian !

Thought you might enjoy this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJI9qCKDuo
 
Back