GT3 Day?

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 9 comments
We simply must have a GT3 Day . Jordan, could you possibly arrange for a Day were we all meet up with our consoles (and a lot of multitaps/TV's etc) and race each other all day?

I figure we could Hire somewhere, ask everyone involved to bring along TV's, Consoles, Multitaps, games etc... Get some food, hot chicks and have a UK GT3 Day.

If you charged admission fee it would cover costs and any profit could be given to the GTPlanet God Jordan .

Somewhere mid way in the UK would be good for people to get to.

I'd help you arrange it all.....It's a dream me and other GT fans have had for a long time lets make it true

Cheers Jordan from Alex :cool:

Too many people from too many areas. It cant be done.

And why the UK? most of us live in the US (like Jordan)

No doubt it would be a LOAD of fun, but it's just not possible with so many members spread around the world. But, our members in the UK may want to get together and have a GTPlanet UK Party somewhere. If you would like to host one, let me know and I'll support/promote it. :)

okay everyone come to my house... San Antonio Texas 1***0 Blanco RD. Apt # 1**6 zip. 78154 .... :lol:

Gee, that's a long drive. I was thinking more like Little Rock, Arkansas. I can rent a meeting room at one of the hotels (:

Actually, a game store here in town is hosting Halo tournaments on the weekends. Maybe I can talk them into some GT3 ....

~LoudMusic

Little Rock? San Antonio? How about Atlanta, you can all fly Delta, provided you pay for it :lol:

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Little Rock? San Antonio? How about Atlanta, you can all fly Delta, provided you pay for it :lol:
I dont do flying. But i will pay for yalls GrayHound tickets. :lol:

STL everyone....maybe I could have a meeting at my dad's shop...they wouldn't like that but maybe in the body shop...

Originally posted by alexy2k
We simply must have a GT3 Day . Jordan, could you possibly arrange for a Day were we all meet up with our consoles (and a lot of multitaps/TV's etc) and race each other all day?

I figure we could Hire somewhere, ask everyone involved to bring along TV's, Consoles, Multitaps, games etc... Get some food, hot chicks and have a UK GT3 Day.

If you charged admission fee it would cover costs and any profit could be given to the GTPlanet God Jordan .

Somewhere mid way in the UK would be good for people to get to.

I'd help you arrange it all.....It's a dream me and other GT fans have had for a long time lets make it true

Cheers Jordan from Alex :cool:

Thats a great idea Alex , it would be quite popular i would imagine here in the UK ,it being a lot smaller than the US . I'm sure peolpe would travel for a good meet up ( preferably in a big pub :cheers: ) and bring their consoles along for a good race :cool:

I would definetly come along thats for sure ! :)
I'm pretty sure that Mr P would be up for it too ! and a few others :D

Back