gt3 drifting progress

Ok well just got the game and tried drifting, i sucked at that more than paris hilton at acting, but i persisted, i went back and forth to this website and the game finally decided on which car to get i decided to go with the rx-7 and the AE86, i started out and my natural instict was to boost the rx-7 as high as possible bad idea, i could not hold my drift i just kept spinning out or frenching the wall, so i went back to the website and searched found a thread to what my problem was, to much hp as swift said so i took alot of stuff off and get my rx-7 down to 301 hp was like 500 hp, after i took it down and tried again i was able to hold the drift a little bit longer, so searching is my friend lol. so 2 hours later i still suck, but little improvement, i am still trying diffrent settings, and stuff, but i just can't do feint i try hard but can't do them, and can't do brake drifts they won't even break traction on the sims for me don't know whats my problem, so i am using the e-brake i know i know, your cheating, but hey everyone gots to start somewhere, so now i got my drift going i gotta work on my countersteering, i always over do it and spin, tokyo extreme race zero has screwed me over with drifting, i have to get used to gt3 physics, so another hour and very little progresse. time for bed i know i just got to practice every day i won't turn into tak over night, so tomorrow i will practice another 2 or 3 hours again, i plan to drift very well, so i am gonna keep it up,

end

Ok now i have forgot about the rx-7 got my skyline r-32 my baby, i love drifting with her, she is so delicate, but i still suck but at least i can hold a drift its just i can't get a good line, so thats what i am pratice on for now, but know i am getting a little better from what i was at first

ive been drifting on GT3 for the past year or so i use the RX7 and 200SX and your best having your HP between 400 - 500 traction all the way off low to the floor she great i have'nt spinned out for months ull get the hang of it...

Keep On Drifting!!! :)

ok now i have left the skyline alone and moved to the 240sx and now i am getting the basics and now i figuered out why i kept spinning out or going off the track either it was zero countersteer out counter steering to late so now i figuered out when to countersteer and i am doing fine and keeping speed i still spin out but not as much, only thing is now is that i keep getting traction to quick i might change my tyres back to sim or normal their on sport now, and my burnouts look sweet with them on but i have drifted on gt3 for 4 days now and showed good progress practice for 2 to 3 hours a day some times more

Ok thats had been goin on the 240 was getting on my nerves so i bought a evo and boy i drifted that thing like a beast i don't know whats up when i get to awd cars i can drift them but when i went back to the 240 i sucked more than paris hilton, so i keep at it then i tried the rubber band trick worked a little bit but i just kept making me spin out, so i was like screw it took off the rubber band and now i am drifting pretty good in the 240 now i just got to get a cap card to show you guys were i am at, but its looking pretty good after a month of drifting i should be pretty good, seeing that i practice atleast 3 hours a day.

ok well i don't know how many days it been but i can say my drifting has really progressed i am controlling them more with countersteer still learning how to control the throttle but i am getting their i think i am almost ready to show you guys i have improved i would say i have went from begineer to amature now.

I know how hard it can be learning 2 drift. was hard as hell in GT2 but i'm a lot better in GT3, drfting is harder when u try using slick (any combination, soft:soft or whatever) but i found out that its easier when u use simulation tyres. Will ave 2 detune u're car. I have a 200SX and an FC that i drift using 'braking drift'and sims. had them with 400+Hp but now i drift with 250-280HP.
Its so much easier holding the drift with sim, yet 2 learn how 2 chain more than 2 corners though.

well i have three main cars silvia s-15 spec areo, s2000, and trueno

the s-15 and s2000 are powerfull s-15 is 464hp and the s2000 is over 500hp. and my little corrola that could is 223hp.

and i love the high horsepower cars i can power over real easy but drifing a lower power car is cool to

Back