GT3 DRIVERS WANTED RaceDepartment GT3PS4 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
MILDENMAN27
Drivers so far 13/16

Hi there I am looking for about 4 top class drivers to join our league using any Gt3 car you like Running on Thursday nights at 8PM UK TIuuME

Our league has been running for 3 seasons now (since pcars was released) and we are currently recruiting fresh talent

The races are a feature and sprint format as below

NO ASSITS

Feature 40 mins
Sprint 20 mins

For the sprint race we don't allow the top 5 finishers from the feature race to qualify so everyone can have a chance of winning!!

We also have 3 Endurance races at various points of the season

We are scheduled for 14 rounds starting on November 17th

If your a clean/consistent driver and up for a real challenge contact me today to avoid missing out

THANKS

Ben Milden Thursday Night Championship on Racedepartment PS4

Last edited:
I think stating "fast" might be putting some people off, I mean how fast is fast? I don't consider myself a fast driver but was asked to leave the first league i joined because i was too fast... i think the right attitude is more important than pace..

I think stating "fast" might be putting some people off, I mean how fast is fast? I don't consider myself a fast driver but was asked to leave the first league i joined because i was too fast... i think the right attitude is more important than pace..

Ok I take your point you are welcome to practice with us to see our pace etc. We had our last race of the season tonight but season 4 starts in two weeks

Thanks for your feedback

Back