Gt3 Dvd Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter redline
  • 9 comments
  • 615 views
Messages
50
Can someone in the know please ask the producers to release a UK version of the DVD called "ATTACK GRAN TURISMO" It's got footage of the people involved in making GT3 driving real cars on the real courses featured in the game and stuff from Kazunori Yamauchi too, looks fab, please can we have it over here? please? :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by redline
Can someone in the know please ask the producers to release a UK version of the DVD called "ATTACK GRAN TURISMO" It's got footage of the people involved in making GT3 driving real cars on the real courses featured in the game and stuff from Kazunori Yamauchi too, looks fab, please can we have it over here? please? :rolleyes:

Holland too please :)
 
Hey I didn't even know a DVD like this existed.... Can someone tell me about it and where to get it??
 
i only herd its released in japan... :fro:
 
surfed the web!
i looked at yahhoo they don't have so does amazon.com. i searched the web for it at yahoo an found this:
http://www.scej.jp/gtc/attack/
could not find in the u.s., as usuall nothing is universall, and to me this is bull, you know like pal, secam, ntsc!!
can somebody explain why is there these systems, and as far as i know the pal system is the best, picture wise!!
 
Well, I am on slow dialup right now, so I didn't want to wait for the Japanese Text Support to read the website.

The reason for PAL and NTSC on DVD's is just different viewing options and sizes. Most concerned for movies, but it deals with framerate and such. I can't go into detail here, I might write a book.

DVDs also have regions on them. Like if you ordered the DVD from Japan and had it shipped here, it probably wouldn't play on your standalone DVD player hooked to your TV. MAybe not even on your PS2. But of course your computer has the answer ;)

Region-free DVD software players solves that problem. You can find plenty of information about that on the web. Just do a search on DVD. There is plenty to learn about that wonderful little disc. :burnout:
 
One more question now. Does this mean that everything spoken in the DVD will be in Japanese?? I would think there would/could be a nice multi-language feature in there... :D :burnout:
 
Has anyone got hold of the Attack Gran Turismo DVD, being a total GT nut I would like to get hold of an imported copy (i'm in the UK). Any ideas where it could be bought from???
 
Hmmm... odd... But for once someone revived a good thread... I'll bee looking out for this one, but so far Kazaa and the Donkey comes up empty...

I'll let you know what I find mmmKay ?
 
Back