GT3: Grip Code Help.

Front grip --- This is actually a misnomer(sp?) as it is actually a function of the suspension, rather

2A3FB76E -????

Rear grip --- than tire grip. I don't recommend changing grip values unless you are building a drag car.

2A3BB76E -????

I know that if i wanted say 250 I would replace ???? with 00000250

But when I do this I don't notice a difference. Can someone please explain how this code works, and/or provide me with one that actually does something..

I am building a drag car, and I want the tires to grip. F1 tires don't really cut it..

Thanks.

EDIT: These are CB2 Codes...

Because there is NO Grip code! The highest value would be FFFF, If you do a search you will find a lot of your questions have been answered already, The Grip code is worthless, Play with downforce, Suspension and Limited slip settings to get the car to hook up and handle, You will fine then.

I don't know how it has that name, but "grip" code has nothing to do with grip. It affect how damper behave. to get maximum traction (especially at corner) set "grip" code to 127. To get more grip, use other car tyres.

When you are work with the MK´s Garageeditor,you can change the Grip.
There you open your Garage and then you must save the Car where you will change the Grip. The Programm save the Car in "Carname.ini"...this one you can open with the WindowsEditor. And in there are many Numbers....
356= xxx (here you can change the Front Grip..my Speed12 drive by 356=-134 )
360= xxx (here you can change the Rear Grip...my Speed12 drive by 360=-146 )

The Datas you must testing what the Best for You. I have do that before 1-2Years...with the .ini you can change many Things that very good for raceing!! :)

Back