(GT3) Mount Panorama-30 Lap(1hour) Enduro 7pmEST. TONIGHT!!!

• Thread starter gurizzi
  • 6 comments

gurizzi

(Banned)
United States
CA
gurizzi
Hello, Racers.

I'll be hosting a GT3 30 Lap (roughly 1 hour) race @ Panorama 7pm EST. Tonight. All skill levels welcome, realistic & clean racing.

GT3 specs--

Cars allowed;

-BMW Z4 GT3
-BMW M3 GT2
-BMW E92 GT2
-Merc-Benz SLS GT3
-Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3
-Audi R8 LMS Ultra

KG- 1350
HP- 552

Driver Aids-

ABS

Tire wear & Fuel - Normal

10min Group Qualifying session.

Thanks! add me on PSN to join.

PSN ID: gurizzi

anyone show up to this? i constantly host the same racetrack for 500pp with only 8 drivers and no mics for the highest quality of racing. i do obtain many drivers and have stats on all of them, but at the moment for january the lobby is all beginner settings, every month i create a more realistic lobby to see who is really a SIM racer. join me sometime or let me know when the next endurance race is, me and my buddies did a 4 hr endurance race on spa to kick off 2014, he won 460,000 the most we have seen online yet.

Hello, Racers.

I'll be hosting a GT3 30 Lap (roughly 1 hour) race @ Panorama 7pm EST. Tonight. All skill levels welcome, realistic & clean racing.

GT3 specs--

Cars allowed;

-BMW Z4 GT3
-BMW M3 GT2
-BMW E92 GT2
-Merc-Benz SLS GT3
-Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3
-Audi R8 LMS Ultra

KG- 1350
HP- 552

Driver Aids-

ABS

Tire wear & Fuel - Normal

10min Group Qualifying session.

Thanks! add me on PSN to join.

PSN ID: gurizzi
Hi gurizzi, do you ever run wit no aids at all ? as without abs really makes is very exciting .

Hello, Teamwork-- thanks for adding me & coming by last night, I look forward to participating in your league soon.

Hello, Logicline-- I have tried no aids once before, id have to adjust a few things( brakes wise) but im sure its very fun & interesting. My reason why I havnt tried it more is because im on a controller. Your welcome to add me on PSN tho & come by and race with us, I host GT3 rooms often. thanks, have good races!

Hi gurizzi, do you ever run wit no aids at all ? as without abs really makes is very exciting .
I use a DS3 controller and i actually admire using no AIDS at all. i use the left analog to steer. I use the right analog for my gas and brake and because of that the braking is actually very smooth because its not so sudden when you press down on the analog, i actually use X and SQUARE to shift my cars so im slow in a straight line cause i have to let off the gas to shift, but i believe this brings some more realism to the game giving that extra 1 second to shift and i generally get around the corners quicker as i don't have to worry about getting on the gas again, i can just slap the analog stick up and exit smoothly, whether their are AIDS or no AIDS im down for any type of realistic racing.

That's pretty cool Teamwork, accelerating with the analog Is very awkward for me, I use L2 & R2 to shift, x & square to acc/brake & sticks to steer. Anyways, as long as the race is clean abs/no abs im down.

it took me sometime, but with the analog sticks as my full control for the car it almost feels like im driving the car with a wheel and sometimes even faster. i use +7 steering sensitivity as well, so i use very minor inputs for everything, MINOR BUT RAPID, and it seems to give me a quicker response to throttle input and steering inputs since i only have to move the analog a tiny distance compared to moving an entire wheel 900 degrees lol u should try it out sometime

Back